Zelda: Silent World.

Rating: 3.33/5 (11 ratings)
Photo

Zelda: Silent World. Q&A. Post your questions here.

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#91 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:57 PM

Still trying to progress in the mastaba basement. I'm missing a key for the basement and I can spy one with the lens but I cannot reach it. Do I have to go elsewhere for the key? If so where?

#92 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:18 PM

Hi Lukaz..!!.. how y7ou like this quest..?? its to hard or classic difficult..???,, let me know my friend!!

I personally find this quest difficult to beat but not overly difficult. It's a good challenge that tests your brain a little bit at times.

I have 14-15 deaths currently.

Edited by CimFighter, 28 January 2018 - 06:18 PM.

• eduardas likes this

#93 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:59 AM

Stuck in the second room in level 3 (Under the castle): how to move the  chairs? Thanks for your help

Edited by patgarret, 29 January 2018 - 07:00 AM.

• eduardas likes this

#94 eduardas

eduardas

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:53 AM

Still trying to progress in the mastaba basement. I'm missing a key for the basement and I can spy one with the lens but I cannot reach it. Do I have to go elsewhere for the key? If so where?

Follow the black arrow in the picture. You should fall down to the basement where the key is.

iRiKXCP.png?1

Gyw8v8V.png?1

Stuck in the second room in level 3 (Under the castle): how to move the  chairs? Thanks for your help

Do you mean this room? If yes, use Dins Fire from the spot that's marked with an x.

utceuQU.png?1

Edited by eduardas, 29 January 2018 - 08:43 AM.

• CimFighter likes this

#95 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

Hi Lukaz..!!.. how y7ou like this quest..?? its to hard or classic difficult..???,, let me know my friend!!

Hi Vravelo. It´s absolutely worth playing. This creator has a lot of new ideas. The game play is not hard, I would say normal. You have to use your brain here, Perfect for a phantom player like you / Lukaz

• CimFighter and eduardas like this

#96 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:06 PM

Hi Vravelo. It´s absolutely worth playing. This creator has a lot of new ideas. The game play is not hard, I would say normal. You have to use your brain here, Perfect for a phantom player like you / Lukaz

Yes. This is one of those quests where you have to use your brain more than your might. Don't just go headstrong into a room with a lot of enemies without a good plan in mind.

• eduardas likes this

#97 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 02:46 PM

Yes. This is one of those quests where you have to use your brain more than your might. Don't just go headstrong into a room with a lot of enemies without a good plan in mind.

thank my friend, I'll give a try later on,, thank to CimFighter too, good advise  :lol: 

• CimFighter and eduardas like this

#98 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

yw

Just finished this quest it took me only 78 game hours and 14 deaths to complete. TY Eduardas for a good quest. I'm looking forward to how you will build off this one.

• eduardas likes this

#99 eduardas

eduardas

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:18 PM

yw

Just finished this quest it took me only 78 game hours and 14 deaths to complete. TY Eduardas for a good quest. I'm looking forward to how you will build off this one.

Well done, mate! You're the first one to finish it! Thank you for playing the quest! 

Edited by eduardas, 29 January 2018 - 06:18 PM.

• CimFighter likes this

#100 CimFighter

CimFighter

CimFam/Writer

• Members

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:23 PM

Well done, mate! You're the first one to finish it! Thank you for playing the quest! 

np. :)

• eduardas likes this

#101 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:04 PM

In level 8....how do I open the north door in the room marked " 6 "

Edited by Lukaz, 01 February 2018 - 02:50 PM.

#102 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:43 PM

In level 8....how do I open the north door in the room marked " 6 "

dear friend Lukaz...sorry to tell ya, I haven't got that far yet'',, better yet, I'm a little scrambled down here.. :wth: :worried:

#103 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

dear friend Lukaz...sorry to tell ya, I haven't got that far yet'',, better yet, I'm a little scrambled down here.. :wth: :worried:

I can´t believe that anybody has beaten this quest without cheating. It looks like nobody gives support anymore. I haven´t got any answer on  the previous question. Also, where is the black fish ? - Is level 9 the final dungeon, and where is level 9 ? . There is an area at west surrounded by water but I haven´t found a way in to it.

#104 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:15 PM

I've got a game breaking bug.

I saved a game in the first room of "Under the Castle."  The Goron there is asking me for something I don't have, so I can't get past him.  Now when I load my game, I'm stuck in the doorway there.  I can't exit the room.  The door behind me is a solid wall.  I can't pass the goron.  I'm absolutely stuck.

#105 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:26 AM

I can´t believe that anybody has beaten this quest without cheating. It looks like nobody gives support anymore. I haven´t got any answer on  the previous question. Also, where is the black fish ? - Is level 9 the final dungeon, and where is level 9 ? . There is an area at west surrounded by water but I haven´t found a way in to it.

Hi Lukaz,

Hope this helps... The black fish is in the NW in Death Mountain.  You'll need the flippers.   After you deliver the black fish, you'll be able to access the area surrounded by water in Old Hyrule which is level 9.  

Edited by sctmorgan, 03 February 2018 - 08:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users