Pokémon X and Y

• Please log in to reply
832 replies to this topic

#826 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:32 PM

Since my Pokemon are underleveled as heck and I'm bored with the game, I'm going to restart Y. Any have any Pokemon recommendations? I'm starting with Froakie instead of Chespin this time around. I kind of want to get Skiddo for my team, and give him an Everstone.

My old team was Chesnaught, Umbreon, Blastoise, Flygon, the event Blaziken, and Linoone.

Edit - I decided I'm going for a Togekiss. Forever searching for a Togepi on Wonder Trade!

I actually have a spare Togepi that I recently hatched. I only wanted one but wound up getting two eggs by accident. You want it?

#827 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:39 PM

I actually have a spare Togepi that I recently hatched. I only wanted one but wound up getting two eggs by accident. You want it?

I was actually waiting for someone on Tumblr to give me one, but I'd rather get it from you. That'd be great. :)

My friend code is 1891-1614-3891.

Edited by Jared, 12 September 2014 - 01:40 PM.

#828 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:56 PM

I was actually waiting for someone on Tumblr to give me one, but I'd rather get it from you. That'd be great. :)

My friend code is 1891-1614-3891.

Alrighty!! My FC is 3050-7757-7544. Lemme know when you'll be playin'. I'll probably be on sometime this evening so I'll keep an eye out for you! :)

EDIT: Oh! Do you want it nicknamed? 

#829 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 September 2014 - 05:07 PM

Actually, I already got a Togepi and bred it! Thank you though. Now I'm just waiting to find someone to hold everything for me.

#830 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

Jared, if you need help finding pokemon, I can get most of them for you. Just let me know. :) I also have a bunch of 5IV Eevee, Dratini, Axew, Chimchar, Ghastly, and Absol I want to get rid of if anyone wants them. You don't have to trade me anything major for them as I just want to give them away without wasting them in wonder trade or the GTS.

• Jared likes this

#831 DaLink

DaLink

These are my work clothes.

• Members

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:17 AM

Anybody has a Steel Safari w/ Excadrill or at least a Excadrill/ Drillbur to trade to me, please? (I'll give you a X exclusive Pokemon if you have Y) I would really like one. When it comes to GTS & Wonder Trade, getting a good Pokemon is HARD AS HELL.   :angry:

FC: 5284- 1523-3825 IGN: Ben

#832 HavoX

HavoX

Has more posts in Doomworld than in PureZC

• Members

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:15 AM

A new patch for both X and Y is out at the 3DS eShop. Just some bug fixes, which Joe (Serebii) is currently trying to determine.

#833 thepsynergist

thepsynergist

thepsynergist

• Members

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:49 AM

Also, you can get Diancie at Gamestop.  They're releasing codes on cards just like the Gengar one.  It lasts until Nov. 16.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users