• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#1 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:23 PM

End of Time Deluxe
IPB Image
I saw this on the database and grabbed it immediately as I had been interested in this project for quite awhile. I've never actually played much more than level 3 in the original, so I'm doing this almost entirely blind.
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 36 videos are up.)

The Legend of Zelda: Fort Knights
IPB Image
Sheik mentioned that this would be good for an LP, so I decided to take it up! I'm doing this partly blind, but I have an idea as to what I'm doing in the beginning.
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 14 videos are up.)

Lava Paradise
Sephiroth asked me to do an LP of his dungeon demo, so I did it for fun and to provide some feedback for him. Though, all my more serious comments are going to be posted in another video, but you get the basic gist of what I'm saying. icon_razz.gif
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 6 videos are up.)

Link's Birthday DX
IPB Image
Among my most favored of quests. The original hold plenty of memories for me, as it was the first quest I finished, but I love the deluxe version dearly as well, so I decided to play it. This is a (to my knowledge) 100% run of the game.
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 34 videos are up.)

Insert Quest Title
IPB Image
A quest that I came across and enjoyed quite a bit. Hard, but ever so satisfying and fun. icon_smile.gif
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 15 videos are up and ready for viewing. Two bonus video also available.)

Antiquity
IPB Image
Another quest by Saffith that resembles the first game greatly. It's for that very reason that I love it ever so.
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 9 videos are up.)
I have set this to unlisted. You can still watch them through this link, but because I am unsatisfied with this LP, I will be unlisting it and revisiting it at some point.

Light of the Heavens DX
IPB Image
A quest by Russ. The original was for my three week contest awhile back, and he then remade it. This was done blind.
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 21 videos are up.)

Link's Quest for the Hookshot
IPB Image
A humorous quest by Pokemonmaster64. This will be done blind, so don't anyone ruin anything for me. If I find I'm having too much trouble, I'll ask Pokemonmaster64 myself. icon_razz.gif
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 29 videos are up. 3 bonus videos also available.)

Dawn to Twilight
IPB Image
A fun, challenging classic quest by Twilight-Prince. This one's mostly blind, but again, if I need help I'll ask Twilight-Prince myself. Also, I think I've got a method to get some good quality out of the videos. icon_smile.gif
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 24 videos are up.)

Link's Nightmare
IPB Image
A fun quest by Exate from the 1.92 days. It's also a fairly unique one, throwing different spins on items we knew. (Well, the look of them anyway) Lots of creativity in this one. :3
Playlist
Get it here! (Along with a lot of his other quests) Exalted Legion went down, so it's not available any more through there...
(All 12 videos are up.)

Master Quest: New BS Edition
IPB Image
A sort of third quest for the original Legend of Zelda with some other nifty details and an extra area or two. Much challenge and fun is ahead! icon_biggrin.gif
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 16 videos are up.)

Engage to Zeldawock
IPB Image
A very different but enjoyable quest brought to us by Moosh/Pokemonmaster64/OhLookNoNuumbers. Bullet hell Zelda? I'll take it! icon_biggrin.gif
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 4 video are up.)

Somewhere In Between
IPB Image
A short but very interesting quest by Russ. I can't say much without ruining stuff, so either check it out or have some videos!
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 4 videos are up.)

VoidRunner
IPB Image
A very interesting-looking quest by Purplemandown. This will be 100% blind. I had meant to get to it, but never did. I guess now's a good time though. icon_biggrin.gif
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 11 videos are up.)

Mitch
IPB Image
An...interesting quest with a more RPG styling to it. This one's by Jish. (BikdipOnABus)
Playlist
Get it here!
(All 10 videos are up.)

Zelda's Butt
IPB Image
While the name makes it seem like some kind of joke quest, it's definitely an interesting looking quest with a lot of effort put into it. This one's by Spram.
Playlist
Get it here!
(3 videos up so far.)

Quests I Plan to LP:
These will be done in the order shown:
Power of Geduina (Blind)

These can go in any order:
Path of Shadows (Blind)
Time After (Blind)
Rise of Ganon
The Neverending Fantasy (Blind)
Hero of Three Isles Demo (Blind)
Mini Quest (Blind)
Link's Quest for the Hookshot 2: Quest (Blind)
Darkness Within (Blind)
Link's Quest for Canada (Partly Blind)

Anyways, enjoy! icon_biggrin.gif

#2 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:49 PM

Stealing my thunder of making a video of that myself! LOL ah well, its fun and interesting to watch regardless.

#3 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

You people and your 0 death runs, huh!

#4 Mariolink263

Mariolink263

Senior

• Members

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

I know. It makes us look bad. I've died over 17 times on Wolfstyke DX.

#5 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 03:41 AM

Fun to watch. I sure like your comments :3

#6 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:08 AM

@DarkFlameWolf:Naw, I was just joining this bandwagon of playing the first quest that I saw earlier. icon_razz.gif I didn't wanna play the first quest as is, or any sort of similar rendition (new first, BS, that sort of deal), so I did this one. =3 Your videos would probably be much better anyhow. icon_razz.gif Though I hope you don't mind me doing this icon_razz.gif

@Eppy&Mariolink263:I actually doubt I'll get a zero death run. Level 6 always gets me at least once, then there's level 9. Stupid wizrobes... Unless I off-screen grind for the magic shield to make things easier... Hm. icon_xd.gif

@Sheik: Thanks! icon_biggrin.gif

#7 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:43 AM

You got Raft!
Nice jab there. LOL

#8 lightdestroyer

lightdestroyer

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:54 AM

Love your comments, really made me laugh. Especially in level 8, when you were suddenly blocked in your attempt to get the magic key. I'm eagerly waiting for the rest.

#9 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

@DFW: I didn't mean anything by it. Just a little fun. icon_wink.gif

@lightdestroyer: Thanks! I hope my next videos don't disappoint, then. icon_razz.gif

All the videos are finished, but will not be up until tonight. I ended up taking two more videos than I wanted. One video is to beat 7 and get the wand, one is to claim what is mine and beat level 6, and the final two are level 9.

Did I do anything stupid?
Did I succeed in getting a zero quest?
Did I get horribly burned again?
Will the captain get his sandwich?

Find out when I post them tonight. icon_wink.gif

#10 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

Looking on it, I think I'd be better serving people by doing an Origin run (both 1st and 2nd and revealing all extra secrets of 3rd).

#11 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:06 PM

That'd probably be best, since this one (to my knowledge) has all the same secrets in the same places, where Origins, you change it up quite a bit. icon_smile.gif

A bit of bad news on the videos: The quality is going to suck again. This is because I recorded them at maximum quality in CamStudio and the files came out to over a gigabyte each! To reduce it, I had to throw them into Moviemaker, so it won't be the best, but I do think it's bearable. Pretty much, the first video will serve as a good standing point. When I tried to convert them to MP4 to lower that beast of a size, they wouldn't work very well thereafter.

If I do videos like this in the future, I will not make that mistake again. (Recording at maximum quality.)

EDIT: All the parts are up now! The comments on the last one aren't done, since youtube's being stupid with me. Enjoy! icon_biggrin.gif

#12 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:00 PM

Double posting and bumping...I'm gonna get a warning for sure. icon_razz.gif

Anyways, while it's not exactly me taking on the 1st Quest Revamp, I'm doing a ZC Let's Play of Pineconn's End of Time Deluxe. I've got the first two parts up right now. Parts 3 and 4's audio sync was really messed up, so I have to re-do them, but at least I've got the first two parts. icon_razz.gif

Actually, if an admin happens to read this, could you change the title to "Blaman's Zelda Classic Let's Plays"? I'd very much appreciate it. icon_smile.gif

#13 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE(Blaman @ Mar 31 2010, 09:00 PM)  

Actually, if an admin happens to read this, could you change the title to "Blaman's Zelda Classic Let's Plays"? I'd very much appreciate it. icon_smile.gif

Oh yeah. I just so did that. icon_razz.gif

As for the zero death runs, I usually almost succeed. I have had a lot of runs with 1 or 2 deaths.

#14 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:35 AM

0 deaths FTW baby!

#15 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:37 AM

I'd try, but there is a 98.467% chance I'll fail....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users