Four Sword Misadventures 4

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:49 PM

For all you fans, the time has come! The Fourth (actually fifth) installment of 4 Sword Misadventures!

See it now at Newgrounds.com by clicking this link

Also, Newgrounds as revamped their site. No popups, easier looking and browsing, etc. etc. But mainly, this is about Four Sword Misadventures.

Have fun and enjoy it. It's FUNNY!!!

#2 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 20 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

YES!!!!!! I actually forgot about this series. But episode 4 is so funny! And I can't believe they used the FMA 2nd opening theme for the intro! :-P

#3 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 03:37 AM

Wonderful!
I was wondering yesterday when the next part will come out! The first one that I saw was the second one and the link there was here at PZC I think. Later when I started to discover Newgrounds, I found all episodes.

As for the change at Newgrounds... It's weird! So far I only needed to click "Videogame spoofs" and browse the categories, always looking if there is a new MegaMan or Zelda spoof... Now I don't find any browsing feature, I can only get to videos by knowing theirname and putting it into the search bar... This means that if it weren't for this thread, I wouldn't find the latest eisode of FourSwords Misadventures...

Fear the cucco!

#4 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 06:17 AM

Haha, I was surprised to see this finally complete. Didn't expect the cucco to go super saiyan.

#5 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE(Exate @ Jul 21 2007, 06:17 AM) View Post

Haha, I was surprised to see this finally complete. Didn't expect the cucco to go super saiyan.

I didn't expect it to carry on into the fourth one. Seeing Red Link getting the crap knocked out of him was the highlight of this flash.

Now to wait for episode five...another eight months? lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users