• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:05 AM

Hmm... I'm REALLY starting to hate Nintendo. I mean, first Wii Sports... which wasn't all that bad, it was just overhyped by the company, and now a yoga/"fitness" video game? Come on. Please, release something good for the Wii other than Twilight Princess...

Really?!? Nintendo is doing great in my opinion. Look at the titles: Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Battleian Wars 2, Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Mario Party 8, Mario Strikers, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Pokemon Revolution, Wii Play, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, etc.

^Look at the games they are releasing in one year! That is a hell of a lot of games. There is something for everyone. I don't know what you are talking about, but that is a lot more then Gamecube and N64 got in the first year! So Nintendo in my opinion is doing an excellent job.

but I see Wii Fit, doesn't appeal to you. However, it will appeal to others. Just like Brian Age. That is a great game. You never know, this may be just as good! But holy cow, on that subject. That game looks awesome! O_O I want it more then Mario Kart. >_<

Again, I think Nintendo is doing good. The only thing they are lacking is ONLINE PLAY! Now, I knew MP3 wasn't getting online play which a mistake. However, has anyone noticed they haven't officially announced SSBB online? So far it was just a idea a while back. I am getting scared that it won't be online after all. O_o

Anyways, again, Nintendo is making a lot of games. If you want more games, I say yell at the third partys! The third partys need to make a lot more decent games. Capcom better port RE5 to the Wii, or I will kill Capcom.

#17 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:12 PM

Nobody mentioned skateboarding as a possibility? I mean, they probably could 1 up Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam with a peripheral like this. Well, you'd probably still need some button control, but the Wii Fit could be an optional tool. I mean, think of when you're grinding: you can use Wii Fit to balance it out! icon_w00t.gif

Maybe even steer that way, too. icon_shrug.gif

I dunno about the rest of you, but I see some definite possibilities here. icon_razz.gif

#18 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

QUOTE(king-n @ Jul 12 2007, 12:09 AM) View Post

Don't worry, the week ain't over yet. I remember the first trailer was near the end of the expo.

They've already stated that there will be no new Smash Info. We already have the site for that.

#19 Spantac

Spantac

Magus

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:00 AM

I need something to make exercise fun for me icon_confused.gif

Sounds good.

#20 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:20 AM

What the...? If you want to be fit, just buy a suscription to a athletics club, or better yet, just jog, work out, ect.

We really shouldn't need a video game to allow us to workout. That's just kinda sad.

#21 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:47 AM

Video games make stuff easier to do. For example some people have a really hard time learning guitar but love guitar hero. I know games aren't the real thing, but they mimic it and its good enough for a lot of people.

This will help a lot of kids actually get excirsice.

#22 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:19 PM

QUOTE(Mr. Pimpy @ Jul 11 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

What if they used Wii Fit for SSBB? icon_biggrin.gif
You could really kick the **** out of somebody then. icon_wink.gif

LOL reminds me of a joke I made with my friends last year... We were imagining if you played SSBM with the motion sensor, so the loser would be hanged by the controller icon_heh.gif

#23 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE(EatinCake @ Jul 16 2007, 10:20 AM) View Post
What the...? If you want to be fit, just buy a suscription to a athletics club, or better yet, just jog, work out, ect.

We really shouldn't need a video game to allow us to workout. That's just kinda sad.
That's kind of my view, but if it gets someone to work out, I don't really mind about Nintendo making the game. Just... not for me, ya know?

#24 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:31 PM

Like I said, maybe it can be implemented for other games. Like skateboarding.

Or... maybe a twisted form of Spider-Man, where you can play as the Green Goblin, and you can use the Wii Fit as the glider! icon_w00t.gif

... icon_heh.gif

There are possiblities for this, you know. Just be patient: I kinda doubted the controller at first.

#25 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:34 PM

Imagine coming home from school one day to find your mother working out on her Wii Fit.
Weird.

You'd have to like. Share your Wii with your mom.

#26 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:36 PM

No mom! Get your own workout system! icon_whap.gif

... icon_heh.gif

Well, Wii is targeted at all generations, isn't it? icon_heh.gif

#27 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 05:39 PM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jul 16 2007, 04:36 PM) View Post

No mom! Get your own workout system! icon_whap.gif

... icon_heh.gif

Well, Wii is targeted at all generations, isn't it? icon_heh.gif

I suppose... but kids are the ones demanding them
And I don't think most parents would buy a Wii for their children, and then one for themselves.
So they'd have to fight over turns and stuff xD

Hah, see your parents revert back to whiny children! Buy the Wii Fit today.

#28 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(GoldenChocobo @ Jul 16 2007, 05:39 PM) View Post

I suppose... but kids are the ones demanding them
And I don't think most parents would buy a Wii for their children, and then one for themselves.
So they'd have to fight over turns and stuff xD

Hah, see your parents revert back to whiny children! Buy the Wii Fit today.
THAT would be wierd.

"Jimmy, I'm playing this Wii, and you'll just GO TO YOUR ROOM!" icon_xd.gif

#29 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:04 PM

Imagine, the last thing you want is a time limit for playing Wii, for the sole reason that, when that time's up, yo momma's so fat ERR I MEAN your mom wants to play it for her daily workout. icon_heh.gif

#30 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 16 July 2007 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jul 16 2007, 06:04 PM) View Post

Imagine, the last thing you want is a time limit for playing Wii, for the sole reason that, when that time's up, yo momma's so fat ERR I MEAN your mom wants to play it for her daily workout. icon_heh.gif

Aw, maybe you could bond and work out together, hm?
icon_biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users