• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#61 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE(Comix @ Jun 26 2005, 06:46 PM)
Otorock - You basicly said what I said a couple of posts back, only super complicated version, and lots of Bible scriptures.

icon_razz.gif

Mowzr - I disagree with your post.  Just a question for you, to make you think about something (and I want to see your reaction icon_razz.gif)

Have you ever seen a homosexual dog, or a homosexual Chipmunk?  If you compared any animal to human, Homosexual is not normal, nor natural.

(I am not against homosexual people, but their lifestyle.  I don't want you to think I go around hating Homosexual people, because I don't, I just don't like the life.

Comix

This made me see more red than in your avatar!!!

How can you be so ignorant?! First of all, it has been proven that is is natrual. It isn't genetic, but it is natrual. You are born as a homosexual, but you don't realize it untill later in your life. Some people just mature faster and realize it sooner. Also, it is only wrong becuase the media, and the bibble try so hard to sustain that image...

Do I need to give my speech about minority rights again?

---

About the "gay" animals... It has been proven that felines (cats), feral, domestic, wild, whatever, can be born homosexual.

BAM! Justice has been served...

EDIT: After reading Aaron's post, I realized thatI forgot that aspect of it... Animals minds aren't nessicarily developed enough to be capable of that...

Also, you shouldn't hate homosexuals becuase og their life style... it isn't their choice...

Why would I chose to be something everyone hates.

I agree with Mowzr... Its not logical why somebody would choose to be something everybody hates...

Edited by Tobias Daboi, 26 June 2005 - 06:36 PM.

#62 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE(Tobias Daboi @ Jun 26 2005, 03:27 PM)
This made me see more red than in your avatar!!!

How can you be so ignorant?! First of all, it has been proven that is is natrual. It isn't genetic, but it is natrual. You are born as a homosexual, but you don't realize it untill later in your life. Some people just mature faster and realize it sooner. Also, it is only wrong becuase the media, and the bibble try so hard to sustain that image...

Do I need to give my speech about minority rights again?

---

About the "gay" animals... It has been proven that felines (cats), feral, domestic, wild, whatever, can be born homosexual.

BAM! Justice has been served...

That does not make him ignorant, just unimformed. Also, about the cats, that's a new one on me icon_xd.gif.

#63 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

That does not make him ignorant, just unimformed.

Would you mind telling me the differance? icon_wink.gif

Also, Comix, I didn't mean to explode in your face... Its just that... well, I was pissed...

Edited by Tobias Daboi, 26 June 2005 - 06:49 PM.

#64 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:58 PM

I understand, I do that sometimes to my teachers (lol)

You should see me sometimes, I am like my dad. Verbily Agressive (in a nice way icon_razz.gif)

Though I disagree with you, I don't want to make enemies. I haven't heard of the Cats thing, could you prove it somehow?

Just a question icon_razz.gif

Comix

#65 Valerie

Valerie

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:09 PM

I found a thing about homosexual animals on National Geographics web site.

http://news.national..._gayanimal.html

Also my family had male Guinea Pigs that did it, and we recently had some female mice that humped each other.

#66 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:11 PM

This is a bit over the top. Mice may hump each other, but that doesn't mean they are gay.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Comix

#67 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:14 PM

The fact is, whether or not animals can be gay is very irrevelent icon_shrug.gif. Animals don't feel love for their partners. End of story.

#68 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:21 PM

Also, you aren't born Gay, your born "normal".

You "turn" gay.

Almost like a Jedi turning to the dark side, same concept.

Comix

#69 Mowzr

Mowzr

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:26 PM

How the hell do you know this, Comix? From personal experience?

I've never had the slightest interest in girls. NEVER. They always seemed like the same sex to me. So as far as I'm concerned I was born gay.

#70 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:28 PM

It's... not... normal.

How can you be "born" gay? I just don't really understand this.

You choose to become gay, because a person is attracted to the opposite sex, not the same.

Comix

#71 OMEG

OMEG

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:31 PM

Gay = attracted to same sex.

People aren't not gay until they go "I'M GAY LOLX!".

Edited by OMEG, 26 June 2005 - 09:35 PM.

#72 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:33 PM

You must have read my post wrong. I know what "Gay" means.

I was basicly saying a person is naturally attracted to the opposite sex, not the same.

You change along the way. You "decide" to become gay.

Don't give me this "You were born gay" crap.

Comix

#73 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE(Comix @ Jun 26 2005, 06:21 PM)
Also, you aren't born Gay, your born "normal".

You "turn" gay.

Almost like a Jedi turning to the dark side, same concept.

Comix

By "normal", I assume you mean straight. And, yes, most homosexuals are born homosexual. You may be thinking of being born straight and coming out of the closet later on in life. Which, is true. Because, children 8 and under don't understand the concept of homosexuality icon_blah.gif. They are raised with the concept or men and women natually go together. Yet, they may have mostly female friends, which may or may not be prominent with gay men. Some homosexuals, though rare, do become gay. Though, this is not usually the case icon_eyebrow.gif.

Anyways, later on in life, the homosexual realizes that he/she is different. They may have feelings for the same sex, but they probably have realized they don't have sexual feelings for members of the opposite sex.

I can see why you think that most homosexuals have a "choice" about being gay, but really think about it... if you had no interest in girls like that... and all you liked was guys, what the hell would you do icon_odd.gif? If you answer not ever having a romantic life, then that's pretty damn sad icon_worried.gif.

#74 Mowzr

Mowzr

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE(Comix @ Jun 26 2005, 08:33 PM)
You must have read my post wrong.  I know what "Gay" means. 

I was basicly saying a person is naturally attracted to the opposite sex, not the same.

You change along the way.  You "decide" to become gay.

Don't give me this "You were born gay" crap.

Comix

Don't give me this "I'm pretending to know what it's like" crap. Don't even start to act like you know what it's like, ok?

I did not make the decision to turn gay, damnit. I would not do that, I would never wish it on anyone, and if I was straight, I would not hate gays in the least bit. But I am not straight.

#75 Comix

Comix

Hello.

• Members

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:38 PM

If you are saying I could be gay, that's not possible.

If you are brought up "straight" you will stay "straight"

Comix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users