Hello

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:07 AM

Well, I felt like stopping by and paying the site a visit along with a "Hello" from me to you. Its been a long time. So long, I can't remember when the last time I was here. But never mind that. I see there have been some name changes with some of the older members and switching of forum duties too. But one thing is for sure there are a lot of new members. Its definitely a breath of fresh air to me.

I've been glancing around some of the threads at what's been going on as of right now with some of you. And I must say, I've noticed a big improvement in screen design. Kudoes to you all.

And since I've been out of the ZC loop, What's going on with the next great quest or quests from people. And what great things can ZC do now? Is there even a stable on out yet?

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#2 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:15 AM

Woah, hi Prince. I never really knew you but welcome back old timer. icon_wink.gif There are lots of great quests in the works right now, you'll just have to look around a little bit in Custom Quest Discussion and in the QPF's. Cool to see you back, are you gonna stay awhile and ZC again or are you just stopping in?

#3 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:02 AM

Ah, it's been awhile, Prince. Glad to see you here. icon_smile.gif

Still no stable release of ZC yet. Current version in development is 2.5.

#4 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:17 AM

Heres something I never though I'd see icon_biggrin.gif.

The biggest change to Zc would probably be the scripting feature, with which tons of new doorways have opened for those who know how to do it... custom bosses have caught on.

#5 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:48 AM

Wow, wow now. PrinceMSC! How many times I see your name when looking up very old threads. The most interesting thing is that I have bigger post count than you.

No new stable version, and it's not even near (if it even comes out ever). But the newest betas/alphas knwo some witty things. With scripting, you can make almost any feature (Epona riding, ALttP running, equipable clothes, extra animations and also a lot of small extra functions). Also, there's an enemy editor (Wow!) and an item editor (Woah!) along with a lot of very new things. It really worths to look into it, who knows, you might make a small beta/alpha quest.

As for big quests, imagine that, Hero of Dreams got released! It grounded all previous quests, most say that. Last summer delivered us Lost Isle, another gigantic hit, with great beta/alpha features. The next such big wonder will hit at the end of spring (or in summer) with the name TLoZ: Ballad of a Bloodline.

Another big quests coming: Blackness of Eternity, Shadows of Dawn 2.5, Incendia, TLoZ: Heart of the Master Sword and Migokalle makes a quest which has a new name that I couldn'T memorize yet.

There are some "being created for a long time, will be created for another long time" wonderquests, like Eye of the Moon (Shoelace) and Dance of Remembrance (Radien).

I'm sure I missed some big hits. Plus there are some additional wonders, like Link to the Heavens, Pearl of Shadows, Ruin Plague, etc...

#6 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:46 AM

Mr. Prince! Hello there. You are my hero. I am a SotW manager just like you were! You are like a God to me! icon_razz.gif

But really, thanks for stopping by and paying a visit. We have missed you. CC pretty much said the list of quests that are in the making. Also, just to put it out there just as a hope. Why don't you release your tiles from the Adventure Island tileset. I wanted to have babies with it. And you kept saying you were going to release it, after your game, but then you stopped making the game. But it is so beautiful! Don't let the tiles go to waste! </greediness>

Anyways, glad that you are okay PrinceMSC!

Also, CC, Prince's post count is a lie! I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was like at 600-something posts, and I was like, I am going to past Prince's post count! And then all of a sudden he had 2500 posts. In like a day. He cheated somehow. I will never find out! But I smell Wildbill in all of this... or something. XD

#7 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

Hello PrinceMSC ....!
nice to meet you,!
after a little reviewing your introductory words and after reading
all response and welcome from many members ... I got my own questions.!
First , why did you back off from this Zelda site,, maybe you were sick. out to duty,, etc
Second,, are you willing to stay...?, will be a good idea, you know...
once in a while I got a little scramble and the more help available... the best!
but this I say to you.... Welcome Back!!

#8 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:14 PM

PrinceMSC! We've never met, but I love your tiles! icon_smile.gif I hope you enjoy your next stint of PureZC activeness!

#9 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:31 PM

Oh, hey, we've sorta met before. You helped me out once a while back.

IPB Image
And that's all I can say I've gotten the most from using 2.5 builds. Yeah... I have some amazing projects, but because I have low self esteem, I can never finish them.

#10 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:02 PM

Welcome back, PrinceMSC, I never thought i'd see you post ever again. icon_clap.gif
I know i didn't join at the time you that you where around, but before I joined I lurked around the website as a guest and I liked looking back at some of the amazing SotM winners screenshots, especially yours. icon_smile.gif

Edited by HeavyTitanium, 17 February 2008 - 04:44 PM.

#11 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

I lurked around the website as a guest and I liked looking back at some amazing of the SotM winners screenshot, especially yours

True to that. In fact, I voted for you for Screenshot of the Year.

BTW, doesn't this belong in Member Specific?

#12 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 17 February 2008 - 02:15 PM

PrinceMSC? Wow, I never though I'd live to see this day. Welcome back. We never met, but you deserve a welcome. By the way, one of your old screenshots made the 2006 screenshot of the year competition. And we were all talking about how you would never even know you made it in the contest.

Edit: And just so you know, I voted for you screenshot in the contest.

Edited by russadwan, 17 February 2008 - 02:15 PM.

#13 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:25 PM

Son of a gun, where to start...

QUOTE(Evile @ Feb 17 2008, 12:15 AM) View Post

Cool to see you back, are you gonna stay awhile and ZC again or are you just stopping in?

Yeah, I'll hang around for a bit, don't know about ZCing though, but I might.

QUOTE(Shoelace @ Feb 17 2008, 08:46 AM) View Post

Mr. Prince! Hello there. You are my hero. I am a SotW manager just like you were! You are like a God to me! icon_razz.gif

And you are crazy to me! icon_razz.gif

Also, just to put it out there just as a hope. Why don't you release your tiles from the Adventure Island tileset. I wanted to have babies with it. And you kept saying you were going to release it, after your game, but then you stopped making the game. But it is so beautiful! Don't let the tiles go to waste! </greediness>

Alright. Let me get the tiles together and I'll release them.

Also, CC, Prince's post count is a lie! I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was like at 600-something posts, and I was like, I am going to past Prince's post count! And then all of a sudden he had 2500 posts. In like a day. He cheated somehow. I will never find out! But I smell Wildbill in all of this... or something. XD

LOL, must have been a glitch in the system.

QUOTE(vravelo @ Feb 17 2008, 12:05 PM) View Post

First , why did you back off from this Zelda site,, maybe you were sick. out to duty,, etc

I was overall bored with ZC as a whole. Thus leading me to spend more and more of my time doing other things.
QUOTE(vravelo @ Feb 17 2008, 12:05 PM) View Post

Second,, are you willing to stay...?, will be a good idea, you know...

I should suspect so. I do have some never before seen cartoony tiles I've recently made.

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Feb 17 2008, 12:31 PM) View Post

Oh, hey, we've sorta met before. You helped me out once a while back.

IPB Image
And that's all I can say I've gotten the most from using 2.5 builds. Yeah... I have some amazing projects, but because I have low self esteem, I can never finish them.

That looks amazing. Great job!

QUOTE(HeavyTitanium @ Feb 17 2008, 01:02 PM) View Post

... and I liked looking back at some amazing of the SotM winners screenshot, especially yours. icon_smile.gif

Thanks!

QUOTE(LostInHyru1e @ Feb 17 2008, 01:08 PM) View Post

True to that. In fact, I voted for you for Screenshot of the Year.

It seems that you have been blessed with good taste.

QUOTE(russadwan @ Feb 17 2008, 01:15 PM) View Post

By the way, one of your old screenshots made the 2006 screenshot of the year competition. And we were all talking about how you would never even know you made it in the contest.

Edit: And just so you know, I voted for you screenshot in the contest.

You're right, I never would have known. Its weird really, coming out here and seeing one of my old screenshots in a contest.

And I think you should know too, you also have been blessed with good taste.

-------------------------------

Thanks everyone for a nice welcome back. I really wasn't sure what kind of reaction this was going to get. I can't say that I will in gage myself deeply in ZC again, but it is tempting.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#14 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:46 PM

Wow... wow... WOW!
Hello Prince! I'm a fan... really...
See? IPB Image

So...
Anyways.. alot has happened while you where gone...
Not that I knew you before... I joined after you left..
I'm really looking forward to see you releasing your tiles... I think I've even sent you a PM about some of them... XD

Anyways, great to see a member come back for a change...
Everyone is leaving icon_frown.gif

#15 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:51 PM

Well, it's interesting to see you back.
PrinceMSC is a name that I've noticed quite a bit around here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users