Zelda Ages

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 08:33 PM

Ok this quest is like 5 years old so I am likely not going to get an answer but I will try anyways. How can I get past the forest maze to proceed to the next part of this game. So far I have beaten levels 1 and 2 and have the bow,arrow, power bracelet, ladder and 12 bombs. I am yet to find the blue candle. Oh I also have the magical boomerrang. Someone who remembers this quest please help me out.

#2 Link1

Link1

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:25 PM

There's a "Pay for Info" cave on the screen with the waterfall that tells you the solution for the maze. As for the blue candle, it's in level 3.

#3 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

The pay for info guy tells me ridodole. So it meant go right down down left ah I should have known thanks for the help. Now on to finding level 3.

Yeah I went into the warp and I went into a mini level that got me 20 rupees. I never have found level 3 though icon_frown.gif

Edited by linkismyhero, 06 February 2008 - 04:32 PM.

#4 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

Hi Link!
I thought this game -- Zelda Ages -- was on the AGN database
but I can't find it, can you led me or give me any link foe downloading
thanks

#5 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 07 February 2008 - 02:48 AM

vravelo, you can find Zelda Ages from PureZC's Quest Database as well. icon_wink.gif

linkismyhero, level 3 is in the southwestern part of the overworld. Now that you have the Ladder from Level 2, just head west and then south and find a time portal to get to the past and then enter Level 3.

#6 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

Where is the white sword at? I found a cave for the magical sword that i can not get past. I also see a cave one screen to the right that has a cave blocked by trees and I can not get to the cave. I tried burning all the brown trees. Nothing is working what gives?

Also this quest comes with a walkthrough that has some things wrong. In level 5 the walktrhrough leads me to a room with a enemy that must be killed by
a whistle and yet the walktrhough tells me it is a gohma in said room.

Edited by linkismyhero, 07 February 2008 - 03:37 PM.

#7 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

Hi Linkismy...!
I know all peteo games are goods ones,
but this one is kinda weird,,
so far all I got, is the blue candle, ladder, power bracelet, and a blue boomerang
also I forgot,, the bow too!
most the time I use this, because the wooden sword, it's sucks!
if I happen to find the white sword I'll let you know, hope you do the same on me

#8 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 07 February 2008 - 07:12 PM

Yeah if i can find the white sword or how to finish level 5 I will let you know but I think this quest is unfinishable as a room that is suppose to contain a gohma in level 5 as a Digdogger. If you did not know this quest comes with a walkthrough but the walkthrough is incomplete and has some inaccurate info so yeah I do not think this quest is finishable unless someone comes here and explains to me why a Digdogger is in a room in level 5 where a gohma is suppose to be.

#9 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:37 AM

The walkthrough doesn't contain any false information.
So if there's a wrong enemy in Level 5, then it is a ZC bug. icon_frown.gif
What version of ZC are you using to play Zelda Ages? Please don't say it is ZC 2.10 or never... if so, then you are screwed.

The White Sword is... hmm.... It's been a long time since I last played this one... I think it is somewhere on the western part of the overworld in the Past time but I have to check that out later today.

#10 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:52 AM

Ah that must be it I am playing this in 2.10 so I guess I should down 1.92 and redo the quest?

#11 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE(linkismyhero @ Feb 8 2008, 05:52 PM) View Post

Ah that must be it I am playing this in 2.10 so I guess I should down 1.92 and redo the quest?

Unfortunately the answer is yes. The quest was made for ZC 1.90, but it should work perfectly on ZC 1.92 too. But versions 2.10 and newer are a big no no because the developers screwed up lots of stuff after 1.92.

#12 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:17 PM

I downlaoded 1.92 so I will redo it. At least it will be quicker this time. I really have not used the walktrhrough that much and I knew something was wrong in level 5 using zelda 2.10 for this quest. this is first non 2.10 quest I ever played so lesson learned.

#13 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:04 PM

Peteo an Linkismy...!!
I don't want to retro back this quest now, just tell me where the white sword is,, that's all I need
one question , at lvl4,, beside the triforce, there's another item to search for..???
I'm using v210. and is performing good, only thing I just can't find this white sword
and can't do to much with this crappy wooden thing

#14 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 08 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

I never could get the white sword in version 2.10 and I am almost at the point in 1.92 where i can get it at least where I think it is located at.

#15 linkismyhero

linkismyhero

Senior

• Members

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

i FINALLY found the white sword. It is in a cave in the past world where you must burn a bush in the mini dungeon. I had been in this dungeon before and thought the 20 rupees was the item decribed at the beginning. Ah ha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users