Metroid Flashback

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 16 January 2008 - 07:03 PM

Has anyone here beat Mother Brain and completed the escape? I remember the creator of the quest on the Zelda Classic Website saying that there was one or two secret items hidden somewhere in Brinstar and I can't find them. I once beat Mother Brain but failed the escape. I'm also one Energy Tank short of 16 or is there only 15 total?

#2 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 17 January 2008 - 01:10 AM

I just played the quest (finished it in one sitting in just under two hours) and I ended up with 16 energy tanks and I'm assuming all items. I had to do Mother Brain and the escape twice but only becuase I used all my missiles on mother brain and the first room of the escape has a missile door and no way to replenish. Had I known this I obviously would have saved it. I did end up with about half a tank of energy left during the escape and was one hit from death but I made it.

Fun little quest, and good incorporation of metroid-like feel, gameplay and custom graphics into ZC, but overall it wasn't anything life-changing. I did like that it seemed quite non-linear. You can beat the bosses in almost any order. Nothing was terribly hidden so if you keep searching everywhere and just try every available path and bomb every block in your path you should be able to find everything without too much trouble.

#3 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:47 PM

The guy who made this said something about a Super Secret Boss and a Secret Item or two that can be found only in Brinstar. I'm gonna play it again sometime and look for everything. I love Metroid and I want to beat this quest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users