Photo

What Upcoming Quest are you most anticipating?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: What Upcoming Quest are you most anticipating?

What Upcoming Quest are you most anticipating?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:55 PM

Well, I did my best... I am only human. icon_wink.gif

EDIT: Just be happy I didn't stick Eternal Winter in there, just for kicks. icon_smile.gif

Edited by LostInHyru1e, 19 December 2007 - 05:56 PM.

#32 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

The Legend of Zelda: Heart of the Master Sword

#33 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

That's on the list. icon_smile.gif

#34 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Dec 19 2007, 04:51 PM) View Post

Seriously, I doubt you speak for everyone to seeing the top 7 most anticipated quests... unless you are everyone...

This topic is great as a topic but not as a poll. You left so many ppl out of the poll.

#35 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE(fuzzyman @ Dec 19 2007, 12:29 PM) View Post
3. Sorry to say it, but DoR will bomb and be a 4 star quest. Why? The Level One continue bug. >:0

The continue bug is soooo version 1.92. It's long since stopped being an issue since I moved to version 2.11.

The demo can be finished in 30 minutes if you try, so the saving problem really isn't a huge issue for just a demo.

#36 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, I realize that. icon_smile.gif Who is allowed to edit extra choices into the poll?

EDIT: Posted the same time as Radien. I'm glad the bug is fixed.

Edited by LostInHyru1e, 19 December 2007 - 06:02 PM.

#37 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:11 PM

I wouldn't count SoD as an anticipated yet. It will take quite a while for ti to be considered an anticipated. Overall, here's my top 5.

1. Eye of the Moon
2. Dance of Rememberance
3. Molka Elite
4. Ballard of the Bloodline
5. Heart of the Master Sword

#38 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:13 PM

SoD is anticipated. icon_smile.gif

#39 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:34 PM

Well progress is not that great. It's going to take a while for it to finish.

#40 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

• Members

Posted 19 December 2007 - 06:37 PM

Meh. Everybody's lives are hectic at some times. icon_smile.gif Just get it out when you can. The longer it takes, the more time we'll have to anticipate it.

#41 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 December 2007 - 04:29 AM

I started to anticipate SoD when I saw the gameplay video. Before that, I really didn't care. (Who knew those simple screen are great to play through?)

However, I'm sorry to say, but it's not a great work to make an incredible quest in 2.5. Those many features and scripting enable even n00bs to make something unbelievable. Use 2.10 if you want to show your real skills. *opens ZQ2.10 with evil grin*

EDIT: Wow, DoR leads before EotM with so much? I suspect some people doesn't understand we speak about the quest, not the tileset...

Also, I understand if somebody anticipates EotM and/or DoR better than BB, but not any other.
Vaati: "Don't care it, CC. I made so difficult challenges that these won't even get out of Hyrule..."

Edited by CastChaos, 20 December 2007 - 04:33 AM.

#42 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:54 AM

This is a hard list to choose from, there are a lot of good quests. Out of the list, I think DoR is the most anticipated quest. It has been in the making since like what late 2003, early 2004. That is a hell of a long time. And Radien knows the video game design depth, like if he was a professional. Basically, he knows the right balance of gameplay.

That is something I will do in EotM. HoD again, was my first game, and EotM will be the game that I want to be known for. I don't think mine is as anticipated because I don't release that much info on it. No one really knows the depth of the game, because I only say hints of things. But all I will say is that the game is storyline driven.

The other two that I am looking forward to is SoD and BB. I think Trimaster again will be known as one of the best designers that ZC has ever seen. He seems to be picking up designing very good. CC, I think will be the surprise hit. He seems to be learning the craft, has some flaws, but seems to be overcoming them as he grows and grows.

The other games of course are great too, and I am glad to see that there will be some great quests hitting the database in the future.

#43 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 December 2007 - 10:18 AM

QUOTE(Shoelace)

CC, I think will be the surprise hit. He seems to be learning the craft, has some flaws, but seems to be overcoming them as he grows and grows.

Flaws? Mind you list them here or in PM? Also, "surprise" hit? It probably was a surprise that after a lot of undetailed screens and just slightly new ideas I released a hard hit demo at the spring expo, but I thought now everybody got used to the fact that I'm also a Questmaker. *feels n00b* *puts layer objects on layer zero*

#44 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Wizard

• Members

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:46 AM

WTF? Am I the only one who thinks Molka Elite will annhilate the competition?

#45 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

• Members

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:11 PM

I'm looking forward to Molka Elite, but... I think there are a few others that have my attention won right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users