32 replies to this topic

#31 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ Jan 11 2008, 07:59 AM) View Post

Question where are you using this key?

I used it on the first door. Right now I have no keys, and one is required for the lock block in the room after the magic boomerang. I might not be stuck, I just need to look around a little more. I think.

#32 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:17 AM

Hey, I just realized - unless you're creating a new land with this "Terima", it's not spelled correctly. Do you mean "Termina" from Majora's Mask?

#33 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 12 January 2008 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(LostInHyru1e @ Jan 12 2008, 07:17 AM) View Post

Hey, I just realized - unless you're creating a new land with this "Terima", it's not spelled correctly. Do you mean "Termina" from Majora's Mask?

Well, if it is a new land, it is strangly identical to Termina; it's got a Great Bay, Stone Tower, etc.

And two more bugs. First, before the third boss, you selected the wrong string. Second, I got the key in the desert, I opened the lock, and then got on the screen with the switch. However, nothing I do gets me over the hole. The ladder won't get over it, the hookshot can't grab on to anything, and I can't jump over it.

But by the way, the third boss was awesome.

Edit: Two more bugs. First, in the room where you buy the flippers, you can swim off the screen. Plus I think it's the worng string, as it seems to be a conversation between a king and Ganon.

Second, in the water temple, the place where you get the key from the roof, Minda appears, but the string played is a conversation between two guards.

Edited by russadwan, 14 January 2008 - 07:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users