• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:55 AM

Hey everyone, 

I decided to make a post about who you main in smash bros. for the Wii U or the 3DS. Personally I main Lucas for both, and as a secondary I main Toon Link or Pikachu. So what do you all main? 

#2 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 09:48 AM

I usually use MegaMan and spam projectiles like a doucheamabag. My second and probably better is any Link.

#3 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:40 AM

Rosalina & Luma for the most part. I've been playing a lot of Cloud though and would consider him a secondary. And with the new wave of DLC, I've taken a big liking to how Corrin plays and seriously considering adding her to my roster.

#4 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:42 AM

ROB is love. ROB is life.

#5 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:50 AM

I usually go with the "Random" selection. I like to have a surprise when I play the game and it can help me out learning everyone's moves. But, other times I use the Mii.

• MaeioParty likes this

#6 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 12:19 PM

main.png

Such an easy question! At the cons I go to, a lot of people get mad at me for using Robin. :P

#7 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:01 PM

Such an easy question! At the cons I go to, a lot of people get mad at me for using Robin.  :P

Lol, I really wanted to main Robin but I struggled so much with using him/her so I gave up. Not that Lucas is to much better because of his ending lag on almost all of his moves but hey, I guess what ever floats your boat. XD

#8 Golden Guardian

Golden Guardian

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:33 PM

I main Falco and Sheik currently. I mostly chose Sheik because she's the only top tier I have any fun with... and am okay at using. Other than that, I used to main Doctor Mario, but ended up dropping him entirely due to... poor results I guess? He's much more fun for friendlies. Falco is just one I main across all the games (except 64 obviously). Although, I can't tell you how I'd do in a tournament because I live in the wrong place for that. Maybe someday maining these characters will mean something though.

#9 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:18 PM

My main changes on an almost monthly basis. Recently, I've been having some fun with Robin, but before that I was playing Shulk a lot. The character my friends would probably say I main would likely be Toon Link, since he's consistently my secondary.

#10 Shosci

Shosci

Gaming Topics and Live Streams

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 02:56 PM

Lucario, Shulk, Villager, Zero Suit Samus, Ness, Cloud, Sonic, Jigglypuff, and perhaps Mega Man.

Oh sorry, just one main? Then I have no clue...unless if Custom Palutena with Super Speed and Lightweight counts? Probably not  :aggravated:

#11 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 03:00 PM

I use all of these characters: 

Mains - Jigglypuff, Kirby, Ganondorf, Roy, L.Mac

Secondaries - Cloud, Dr.Mario, Yoshi, Ike, Zelda, Wendy (Bowser Jr)

Edited by TK8305, 09 February 2016 - 03:00 PM.

#12 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:03 PM

From 64 through Brawl, it was Link. I was decent at most fighters, but Link was my number one. Come Smash 4, I'm still pretty good at Link, but my main shifted to Lucina. Then the DLC came out, and she shares the main distinction with Ryu. He's just immensely fun to play with. Lucina's alright, but also she's pretty. :heh:

#13 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:18 PM

Ness has been my main since Smash 64,unsurprisingly. However, I play a lot of other characters in Smash 4 as well. Lucas, Mewtwo, Mii Brawler, and Bayonetta are all high up on my list, followed by Villager, Megaman, and Shulk.

#14 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:49 PM

Lucas is my favorite character, but Ness is my best character. I also picked up Corrin recently, and occasionally play Villager, Toon Link and Mega Man.

#15 Bill Nye the Russian Spy

Bill Nye the Russian Spy

БИЛЛ БИЛЛ БИЛЛ БИЛЛ

• Members

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:07 PM

I have yet to try out the latest characters, but my current mains are Ryu and Wario. Trying to learn Greninja, but his movement is a lot tougher to get used to.

Marth has been my favorite since Melee, but he got nerfed too badly in this version, IMO.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smash brothers, wii U

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users