Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE(jor57 @ Nov 8 2010, 09:43 AM) View Post

hi there.
i haven´t found the ladder yet, i need it in lvl3
where is it?
//Jor57

It is in level 2. It is on the far right of the dungeon 2 rooms down from where you use the boss key. You have to kill the enemies in the room for it to appear.

Edited by Artistic, 08 November 2010 - 11:10 AM.

#108 jor57

jor57

• Members

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:32 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 8 2010, 05:09 PM) View Post

hi there.
where is it?
//Jor57

It is in level 2. It is on the far right of the dungeon 2 rooms down from where you use the boss key. You have to kill the enemies in the room for it to appear.

i must be really stupid , cant find it
two rooms down from where i used the boss key?
do you mean in the upper part of the dungeon or lower part , ´cause two rooms down is in the middle of the two parts of wasteland dungeon

#109 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

QUOTE(jor57 @ Nov 8 2010, 12:32 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 8 2010, 05:09 PM) View Post

hi there.
where is it?
//Jor57

i must be really stupid , cant find it
two rooms down from where i used the boss key?
do you mean in the upper part of the dungeon or lower part , ´cause two rooms down is in the middle of the two parts of wasteland dungeon

So Sorry! icon_frown.gif I typed 2 when I meant 3. It is in Zora's Shrine at that location.

Edited by Artistic, 08 November 2010 - 03:05 PM.

#110 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:58 PM

Darkincarnation13,

Not that it really matters since I have already completed Level 7 (Desert Pyramid), but I have some questions about it:
  1. How does one obtain the map at room XX (leaving room identity undisclosed)?
  2. How does one access room 34 of the dungeon? I tried the adjecent walls of three of the four neighboring rooms, specifically rooms 24, 35, and 44, but none have either bombable walls or false walls.
  3. After collecting the Boss Key, how does one return back to the western half of the dungeon without using Quit Game—>Continue? One of the rooms leading up to it—with Hookshot posts, large chasms, Blue Goriyas and Bats—does not allow the player to travel from the north end to the south end.

#111 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE(boram_c @ Nov 22 2010, 04:58 PM) View Post

Darkincarnation13,

Not that it really matters since I have already completed Level 7 (Desert Pyramid), but I have some questions about it:
  1. How does one obtain the map at room XX (leaving room identity undisclosed)?
  2. How does one access room 34 of the dungeon? I tried the adjecent walls of three of the four neighboring rooms, specifically rooms 24, 35, and 44, but none have either bombable walls or false walls.
  3. After collecting the Boss Key, how does one return back to the western half of the dungeon without using Quit Game—>Continue? One of the rooms leading up to it—with Hookshot posts, large chasms, Blue Goriyas and Bats—does not allow the player to travel from the north end to the south end.

Well to start off with, after getting the boss key, you have to use quit continue.(Bad design flaw. icon_confused.gif ) Room 34 is a fake room. you have to blow the wistle to retrieve the map.

#112 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

Thanks for the clarification, Darkincarnation13. Can you give me a hint as to how soon one can obtain the Heart Container behind the two giant Armos statues?

In Ganon's Barracks, I found a hidden cave but was not able to travel beyond the first room. Something invisible is blocking me from traveling north in the first room. This is the same cave Nashvillan mentioned over a month ago:

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ Oct 15 2010, 01:49 PM) View Post

…I noticed there was a cave in Ganon's Barracks that wouldn't let me proceed. The cave appears to go north, but there's some invisible force blocking my way.

Is there supposed to be something blocking the north path, or is this a dungeon design mistake?

#113 Darkincarnation13

Darkincarnation13

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE(boram_c @ Nov 24 2010, 11:29 PM) View Post

Thanks for the clarification, Darkincarnation13. Can you give me a hint as to how soon one can obtain the Heart Container behind the two giant Armos statues?

In Ganon's Barracks, I found a hidden cave but was not able to travel beyond the first room. Something invisible is blocking me from traveling north in the first room. This is the same cave Nashvillan mentioned over a month ago:

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ Oct 15 2010, 01:49 PM) View Post

…I noticed there was a cave in Ganon's Barracks that wouldn't let me proceed. The cave appears to go north, but there's some invisible force blocking my way.

Is there supposed to be something blocking the north path, or is this a dungeon design mistake?

The heart containe behind the two large armos statues can be obtained by using wand fire on them. The cave in ganons barracks is messed up.Im going to fix it in an update.

#114 musictopia

musictopia

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:55 PM

I cannot figure out how to get the magic boomerang in level 3. How do I get to the room from the main entrance? I went to every room I can. There is a room where I have to use the magic boomerang to get a key. There is another room that has a key but I can't get to it because I don't have the ladder. There is a room where i need the meat. I found the room that has the meat but I am on the wrong side of the room. Currently; I am stuck.

#115 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE(musictopia @ Dec 4 2010, 03:55 PM) View Post

I cannot figure out how to get the magic boomerang in level 3. How do I get to the room from the main entrance? I went to every room I can. There is a room where I have to use the magic boomerang to get a key. There is another room that has a key but I can't get to it because I don't have the ladder. There is a room where i need the meat. I found the room that has the meat but I am on the wrong side of the room. Currently; I am stuck.
In a nutshell, you need to go east then all the way north, to the very top.
Go west 2 rooms, then south 4 rooms, then west.
My map shows you need 5 keys.

I can't remember if you need the Ladder to get there, you need 6 keys if you do need the Ladder.
It probably would be a god idea to get the Ladder first anyway.

How did you get into the room where the Meat is and how many keys do you have?

#116 musictopia

musictopia

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

How do I get the ladder. So far; I have gotten one key (which I used). I was able to go north one screen. However; I tried to bomb up but it would not let me (would not let me walk through the wall either). One screen north; I was able to get one key (which I used to go right). Where do I get the ladder? I tried following the earlier advice but still could not get the ladder. Can I get the ladder before getting the magic boomerang?

#117 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE(musictopia @ Dec 4 2010, 04:55 PM) View Post

How do I get the ladder. So far; I have gotten one key (which I used). I was able to go north one screen. However; I tried to bomb up but it would not let me (would not let me walk through the wall either). One screen north; I was able to get one key (which I used to go right). Where do I get the ladder? I tried following the earlier advice but still could not get the ladder. Can I get the ladder before getting the magic boomerang?
You can't get the Boomerang without the Ladder.
From the entrance, go north and west to where you got the key. Bomb the north wall, there's a key there.
Go back east to a room with a locked door north. Go in there and bomb the east wall.
That should get you to the meat.

Now go back towards the room you have to use that Meat.
On the way, there is a room with Zoras, trees and a door north.
Go west through the wall there. here is the key to get the Ladder.
Go back to the Zora room and go north to the next locked door. Through that door and go south.

Once you have the Ladder, start exploring.
Remember, walk through walls, bomb things, use the boomerang, burn things.
There are lots of places in this quest where you need to do that.

#118 musictopia

musictopia

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

So far; I was only able to get one key. The key I obtained was the one where I went up one screen. Then I bombed left. Then a few screens over; there was another key (but I could not get to it because I don't have the ladder. I bombed up. Then there was a key. I used the key (so at the beginning; I used it to go right). Now; I can't find any more keys. I can see the room that needs a key to go up. If there is another room with a key; how do I get to it? Unless there is another way to get the key that I can't get because I don't have the ladder.

#119 Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE(musictopia @ Dec 4 2010, 06:26 PM) View Post

So far; I was only able to get one key. The key I obtained was the one where I went up one screen. Then I bombed left. Then a few screens over; there was another key (but I could not get to it because I don't have the ladder. I bombed up. Then there was a key. I used the key (so at the beginning; I used it to go right). Now; I can't find any more keys. I can see the room that needs a key to go up. If there is another room with a key; how do I get to it? Unless there is another way to get the key that I can't get because I don't have the ladder.
Let's try this again.
You can get to the room with the Meat and can go north and west?
This room has Zora's in it?
Go west again. You should be able to get a key here.
Go back to near the Entrance and open that door going north, bomb the east wall and get that Meat.
You can't get the Ladder without the Meat and you can't get the Boomerang without the Ladder.

#120 musictopia

musictopia

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 December 2010 - 11:14 PM

I am stuck on level 4. I found 2 keys. However; don't know how to get to the raft or the bow. I have also found the map so far.

Edited by musictopia, 05 December 2010 - 04:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users