Stranded

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#16 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

Thanks for the help arieltap. I've finally finished level 2. Vravelo I sent you a pm to help you get the bracelet.

I've finished the Jar Cave and did some of the Metal Fortress. I have 6 hearts and I was wondering where the white Sword is? I could use it on the Blue Darknuts.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 22 October 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#17 kimeramon

kimeramon

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hi!

I'm having a hard time reaching level 2 maze fortress. I can't seem to reach that bottom left corner screen. Or maybe it's somewhere else?

Thanks

#18 Bennettryann

Bennettryann

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

hey ms_zelda_lady im stuck kinda in the jar cave last i fought was a blue wizard robe in a room by itself im stuck idk if i need bombs or is one of the stones in that room moveable

Edited by Bennettryann, 22 October 2012 - 10:36 PM.

#19 Bennettryann

Bennettryann

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

i also found a old man saying not to kill the wind wizrobes is that a clue

#20 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

I wish I knew which room you were talking about. If the wizzrobe left behind bombs check the map to see which wall needs to be bombed. I don't remember any walkthru walls but I know I used bombs in there and I pushed blocks for staircases. BTW Bennettryann all the rooms that have the wind wizzrobes are easy to get by without ever trying to kill them. I found the same clue.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 22 October 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#21 Bennettryann

Bennettryann

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

its in the right corner 3 down and 1 right of the boss room i think and i love the blue vanishing dark nut that's so clever

Edited by Bennettryann, 22 October 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#22 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:44 PM

If that's the room you need to push a block to get to the staircase.

#23 Bennettryann

Bennettryann

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:46 PM

yea its the room gotta kill the damn wiz hard to do when i have no sword beam i still cant figure out a good trick to killing blue wizs

#24 MaximusFred

MaximusFred

Zelda Master Of Science

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:31 AM

Very interesting quest with classic tileset, but crazy (good) graphics.

Wow, diagonal walk and quarter hearts are possible - because of the new ZC 2.5 RC4 release?

I'm giving it a try! Very nice until now - I'm currently before Lvl1, searching a bomb bag.

Cheers icon_smile.gif

#25 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:29 AM

Thanks everybody icon_smile.gif

kimeramon - you need to find the maze path first, look at some suspicious tree patterns around the area and use your newly acquired items

Bennettryann - push a block in the room before the blue wizzrobe (you don't need to fight it). As for the wind wizzrobes they never leave anything in this dungeon, that's why the old man said to not bother killing them

ms_zelda_lady - you cannot get the white sword at this point, so you'll have to practice fighting darknuts icon_smile.gif

Edited by Jamian, 23 October 2012 - 11:45 AM.

#26 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

ms_zelda_lady thanks for your help, after I merge from that passage, was two screen down way
the withe sword Is in a cave outside (a big squared hole thin you need drop down )
at the other cave I got one green stuff (to restore my life???
got the feather early at some castle
on the boomer dungeon you need the white sword to strike gonna , thus to go trough that wall
I'm doing the fire fortress ?? icon_blink.gif
Since my brain work scrambled .. can't tell thing in order
coming back to play,, tonigh
--- keep fighting y'all icon_naughty.gif
-

QUOTE(Jamian @ Oct 23 2012, 05:29 AM) View Post

Thanks everybody icon_smile.gif

kimeramon - you need to find the maze path first, look at some suspicious tree patterns around the area and use your newly acquired items

Bennettryann - push a block in the room before the blue wizzrobe (you don't need to fight it). As for the wind wizzrobes they never leave anything in this dungeon, that's why the old man said to not bother killing them

ms_zelda_lady - you cannot get the white sword at this point, so you'll have to practice fighting darknuts icon_smile.gif

#27 Bennettryann

Bennettryann

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

the money fortess is evil but i know i heard that midi some place before i cant think of it

#28 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:13 PM

It's a remix (very rearranged but still recognisable) of a tune from the nes game "Duck Tales" icon_wink.gif

#29 Bennettryann

Bennettryann

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

ah great game that ducktales its the moon level isnt it

#30 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 05:56 PM

Yep icon_smile.gif

There are many such nods in the correlation between a dungeon and its music (not always but quite regularly), which I figured would bring back memories to people when they played the dungeon and made a connection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users