Bombs + Magic

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkmask20

Hawkmask20

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:03 AM

Ok so in NTAeL I just beat level one and went back to Milton I'm in the force cave and have no bombs is there anywhere in Milton I can buy some?

And in Ballad of a bloodline I'm in the steaming cave system and have 0 magic I know I can buy them in kakriko but I don't feel like going all the way down there and then coming back.

#2 Mariolink263

Mariolink263

Senior

• Members

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

NTAeL: Milton has a store with bombs, blue potion, and the wallet. It's in the bottom right, I think.

Bloodline: The closest I can think of is Goron Village, there's a shop with magic, or you could buy a potion there too. Alternatively, you could kill Bats (The fast ones, not Keese)until they drop some.

Hope that helps.

#3 Hawkmask20

Hawkmask20

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:48 PM

In ballad of a bloodline is it the shop in Goron city? Or us there another shop I'm unaware of it wouldn't be the first time that happened icon_confused.gif

And in NTAeL the store with the potion and wallet has hearts not bombs. Am I skrewed.

Edited by Hawkmask20, 16 August 2010 - 07:12 PM.

#4 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

QUOTE(Hawkmask20 @ Aug 17 2010, 01:48 AM) View Post

In ballad of a bloodline is it the shop in Goron city? Or us there another shop I'm unaware of it wouldn't be the first time that happened icon_confused.gif

And in NTAeL the store with the potion and wallet has hearts not bombs. Am I skrewed.

Yes shop in Goron city sells magic

#5 Hawkmask20

Hawkmask20

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

Thanks but in NTAeL I can't find any bombs will I have to start my game over and not be an idiot w/ my bombs next time?

#6 Mariolink263

Mariolink263

Senior

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:11 PM

no, there's a bomb store in the house at the Haunted Campsite in World 1. I just checked, and they sell: Fire Sword (Lvl3)(There are eight swords in the game), 4 Bombs, 1 Bomb.

EDIT: But don't try too hard looking for the 7th one. I don't think the chest it's in works right.

Edited by Mariolink263, 17 August 2010 - 03:12 PM.

#7 Hawkmask20

Hawkmask20

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:01 PM

But I'm traped in Milton until I beat the force caves and can't go back to Argon's lair until I beat the force caves which I need bombs to do.

Edited by Hawkmask20, 18 August 2010 - 05:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users