Still A Thing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

Theryan's Dungeon Romper is not dead, even though you haven't really heard anything for a long, long time. I've been making extremely sporadic and inconsistent progress on it. I've at least started 2 new overworld areas, level 3, and a mini dungeon. Level 3 has actually been mostly mapped out on paper, I just haven't had time to translate that to ZQuest yet. Since it's been so long, I'll give you some "I'm-too-lazy-to-open-ZC-screenshots"
zelda067_zpsd6406a02.pngRainy Fields n such

zelda065_zpsbec5cd2d.png Jungle wow omg where's Tarzan?

zelda064_zpsdce740d2.png
Random room in level 3

Don't expect any new demo or anything soon. I'll try to keep you posted with my progress, as slow as it may be.

• Sheik, KingPridenia and Dirtyshovel like this

#2 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:33 AM

All three shots look nice, but those bottom two look amazing! I'd love to explore those places.

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

They all look really wonderful, and I want to explore them. There is something odd going on with the "overhead" portion of the left door in the third shot though; might want to fix that. :)

Either way, I'm looking forward to this!

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

I sure hope this doesn't die, it's one of my favourite projects in the Quest Project Database. 

#5 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:53 AM

Those screenshots look really nice! And I actually forgot about this project XD (don't kill me) but yeah I'm glad to hear some sort of update on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users