Race For Power

Photo

Monthly Update #1 - Got Stuff Done (Super Short Version)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BtjCraft

BtjCraft

Praise Double Helix!

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

GYAH!!! Because I can't seem to type everything in fast enough before the site automatically logs me out, I'm making a super short version of this post.

Ready? GO!

Scripts done:

• Score scripts (display and calculation for enemies)
  • Total enemy health display (on passive subscreen)
  • Announcements (on passive subscreen)

What's next:

• L and R buttons (however, can't seem to find the function that tells what the selector in the active subscreen is on)
  • Create and set up enchanted items

Trying new things:
Toyed with Hybrid for a week, got these as a result:
https://drive.google...dit?usp=sharing

(Never put images into a topic before, had problems)
I don't know what to think them. Feedback please.

Story:
I started to write the full story to the quest.

I DEEPLY sorry about the serious lack of detailed information, but I'm too P.O.ed about losing the entire post. I know I spent way too long on it (2 hours...), but I have to get my detailed information down and out the first time. So...yeah, sorry. Well, have a pleasant July, and I'll update again (comprehensively) on the 26th. See ya'll later.

Edited by BtjCraft, 29 June 2014 - 05:52 PM.

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

Are ... .. are those 2x2 trees floating? They have the most amazing shadow beneath them which is a potential indicator for floatiness. If they are floating, I like it! If they aren't, I like it for different reasons. :]
  • Moosh likes this

#3 BtjCraft

BtjCraft

Praise Double Helix!

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

So...the trees ARE floating, I thought I was seeing things. :P

The shadows were intended to be simply shade from a noon sun, but I might find use in making them float if I think creatively enough.

Are the shadows that good? I simply exported the trees and used a photo editor to shrink and recolor them for use as a transparent layer.

#4 trudatman

trudatman

one point nine hero

• Members
  • Location:State Of Love And Trust, The United State Of Amorica.

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

when you log in there should be an option for "keep me logged in."  also, when it boots you out, you can usually recover the missing stuff with the "back" button.  if you have this problem a lot, remember to copy your post before sending.

#5 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

A floating tree forest would be the coolest thing to see ever. :thumbsup:

#6 BtjCraft

BtjCraft

Praise Double Helix!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 11:35 AM

when you log in there should be an option for "keep me logged in."  also, when it boots you out, you can usually recover the missing stuff with the "back" button.  if you have this problem a lot, remember to copy your post before sending.

I actually did copy the post...but I replaced it with my copied password, not realizing that I would lose the entire thing that way. Anyway, I guess I should start using the "keep me logged in" thing, I previously didn't want to for a full sense of security.

A floating tree forest would be the coolest thing to see ever. :thumbsup:

I'm sure there's room for that in my planned Sky Overworld (they can be called Zealous Trees...or something similar), but I think it be best for the trees to keep their roots on the ground in a standard Hyrule overworld.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users