Puzzlezania Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:09 PM

Here is the place to discuss and ask questions about how to progress through the nightmare of Puzzlezania! :)

I'll help some, but mostly I'm only going to give hints. I want the player to have the satisfaction of beating it on their own. Asking questions and giving criticism here is also appreciated.

Let's do this...

-Strike

Edited by strike, 28 June 2014 - 04:40 PM.

#2 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

This is way too difficult, I got to part in the cave where theres like 2 sets of spinning things, unless there's a slowdown button or savestate feature on zc i dont think it would be possible, this is more difficult than any kazio hack i have ever played in my life. I don't want to rate this because it would be too unfair, i'll try this again if im bored

• strike likes this

#3 strike

strike

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

Hmm. I don't think you're supposed to get through that way alive. ;) Maybe you should glance over the rules???

I wonder if anyone will get to the first dungeon :lol:

EDIT: Also thanks for not just jumping to the conclusion that the game was bad. It will seem that way sometimes. I'm biased but the game doesn't really deserve anything lower than two stars. I've put a lot of thought into this, keep in mind. This wasn't some blind rush to make the hardest game possible. Everything is reasoned out so that a highly intelligent player could complete it.

Edited by strike, 28 June 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#4 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

This is exactly where I was stuck

7TUFulX.png

Yes I looked at the rules but maybe there's walkthorugh walls or pushable trees? I don't know but maybe i'll figure it out someday, even with a 3rd party tool I was not able to get past this

#5 strike

strike

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

Yeah dude. Like I said that is totally impossible.

Hints:

Be observant of your envirement

Think about what the crazy old man told you

Think about the name of the cave

All the hints I'm going to give. Good luck!

-Strike

EDIT: This isn't a test of Zelda Classic skill. It's a test of thinking.

EDIT2: This might be too hard. :P I'll change it if it is. The quest gets better, trust me! :lol:

Edited by strike, 28 June 2014 - 09:38 PM.

#6 Yloh

Yloh

My Face!!!

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

I finished your demo Strike. Overall, your game is very interesting. While I had my frustrating moments, I enjoyed a majorty of your game. 4/5 is my score for your demo.

• strike likes this

#7 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Finished the demo too. Yesterday actually. Really love the puzzles; they all were so clever and required thinking! I would write up more, but I might end up rambling about my countless deaths more than actual game content. So for now, two thumbs up!

Oh, but I will mention the story is really shaping up good. Really loving where this is going.

Edited by Charizard, 30 June 2014 - 09:42 PM.

• strike likes this

#8 strike

strike

• Members

Posted 04 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

WOW! I'm so excited that people actually played, beat, and semi-liked the game!

I'd love to hear specific criticism about screens and stuff from both of you. I'm really open to improvement! What parts were the most frustrating in a bad way? I might actually like to Skype. That might help me.  

I would really like in depth reviews if either of you don't mind. :3  I also don't mind endless rambling about many times you died. Which were the trickiest parts puzzle wise also? 

Thanks so much!

-Strike

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users