• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:31 PM

I have a suggestion... to have an option that removes the black pixels at the bottom of the screen. Seriously, I don't even see why that part of the screen is cut off, and it always gets in the way whenever I'm trying to work at that part (it's hard to tell when I've made a mistake, sometimes >_<). Can someone please send this to the developers, seeing as I don't have an account at AGN? (and do not prefer to have one there.)

Edit: Oh, and Radien supports me, too D: (in fact, we were discussing it earlier)

Edited by Moonwhisper, 05 April 2008 - 06:48 PM.

#2 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:35 PM

I hate those black pixels, they are completely useless and definitely should be removed. All they do is get in the way and are annoying.

#3 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 05 April 2008 - 06:57 PM

that is to tell where the bottom 8 pixxles will cut off and i relly find it useful

But if pepole want it desabled it should be like stact mode and be able to be changed in options

#4 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:01 PM

I think they want it not to cut off those pixels in ZC as well as ZQuest, Billy.

#5 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ Apr 5 2008, 06:57 PM) View Post

that is to tell where the bottom 8 pixxles will cut off and i relly find it useful

True.

But if they wanted to get rid of the cut-off parts in ZC, as well, then I'm all for it. But now, leave it as it were.

#6 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:17 PM

Currently it's irrevelant how those 8 bottom pixels look, since they aren't visible in ZC. (That's why they are blackened in ZQ.) They are visible only while north/south scrolling, so not a big deal. It surely was the same on the NES, too. So, it's surely not a coincidence.

#7 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 April 2008 - 03:21 PM

Or if they create a rule (which is probably the case): Full Screen Mode (or something), where those pixels aren't cut off, and the black ones aren't in ZC.

#8 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 06 April 2008 - 04:06 PM

I'm fine with that part of the screen being cut off. I just don't like the black pixels getting in the way of designing that part of the screen. Especially when trying to use SD3 grass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users