NeoFirst

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

Okay, so the general grasp I have of NeoFirst is that ShadowTiger is making it and it's going to be a First Quest Remake that uses all of 2.5's features.

Now, I've searched Custom Quest Discussion and General ZC Discussion, but it turned up no real results on "Neofirst." I see that there was an "Official Development Thread" for it back in '06 that is not in the QPF Archives, along with the rest of ST's stuff, but there's no details there.

What I want to know is if it's still being developed, if we can get details, if we can get screenshots, and most importantly, where we can get this stuff if we can.

Thanks in advance!
~LostInHyru1e

#2 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

I thought _L_ was taking charge of all of that, or is it just all/some of the devs? I've only seen updates on it from _L_ recently. For info on it, there's a whole forum dedicated to it over at AGN.

#3 Feenicks

Feenicks

still the harpy guy

• Members

Posted 04 April 2008 - 08:25 PM

Um...
Actually, NeoFirst is a group quest. It is not based on the First Quest (there's only three triforce pieces, for example). The main forum for it is at AGN, at the bottom of the ZC-related subforums list.
It's still being worked on (I should know - I made 2 dungeons for it), but progress is rather slow right now.

#4 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 04 April 2008 - 09:52 PM

The people working on that quest are either extremely uncoordinated and working on ZC's development at the same time, or aren't working on it at all.

And both of the people who claim to have primary hold on it fall into the former category. It's incredibly ... ... well, I have no idea what it is, but I'd rather it be coordinated under one person, so I'm leaving it to the person who can actually script.

#5 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:12 PM

I finished my part of the game. I tried to finish it in less then a month so that everyone can make their parts. I think 2 levels. Because I thought it was supposed to be done in August of 2006. So yeah. I still think my level is dumb compared to what the game will be now. I am disappointed. icon_frown.gif Anyways, yeah...

#6 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:33 PM

Why dontcha re-do it, Shoelace? You did Level 1, the Forest Temple, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users