Photo

Screenshot of the Month 86

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Month 86 (39 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:00 AM

Oh boy.

The forums are under attack.

Go ahead guys, I understand now.
Everything here just makes so much sense, It's really mind blowing.

Continue contributing.

#32 Vinyl Scratch

Vinyl Scratch

• Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE(Keiichi123 @ Nov 27 2011, 11:00 PM) View Post

Oh boy.

The forums are under attack.

Go ahead guys, I understand now.
Everything here just makes so much sense, It's really mind blowing.

Continue contributing.

What?

#33 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

I feel rather uneasy that Yoshidude's shot is winning considering the...accusations being thrown around...

Just saying.

I guess what I'm saying is I feel he should be disqualified as the majority seems to feel he stole stuff.

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 28 November 2011 - 12:04 AM.

#34 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

Thanks for notcing that Keiichi. I also wonder why, maybe because someone is denying something big here?

Also I agree with Poke here, the first part though.

Edited by Shane, 28 November 2011 - 12:10 AM.

#35 William

William

Banditos

• Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Nov 28 2011, 12:03 AM) View Post

I guess what I'm saying is I feel he should be disqualified as the majority seems to feel he stole stuff.

Now this, I disagree with. While I do believe that what Yoshidude did was wrong, I don't think that we or anyone have enough ground to claim him a cheater and disqualify him. If you think what he did was wrong, and you don't think he deserves to win, simply don't vote for him. icon_shrug.gif (Not that this is up to me, anyway)

#36 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE(William @ Nov 28 2011, 12:06 AM) View Post

Now this, I disagree with. While I do believe that what Yoshidude did was wrong, I don't think that we or anyone have enough ground to claim him a cheater and disqualify him. If you think what he did was wrong, and you don't think he deserves to win, simply don't vote for him. icon_shrug.gif (Not that this is up to me, anyway)

I wish it could be that way, but some people just don't read. (insert human centiPad reference here) Some people just look at the screens and vote and don't even notice the similarities to Shiek's shot.

#37 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

A lot of you are not going to like this, but too bad:

This topic is closed until further notice. I won't say much now, as I want you guys to silently think about what has happened in this topic without saying anything out loud. Too much out loud thinking has ruined this SotM. Give it a rest for tonight, and cool off.

EDIT: I'm going to reopen this topic, but bear in mind that we have a sharp eye on this.

Whatever the issue is with Yoshidude's screen, we don't really give a crap. He didn't break any PureZC rules here, and if the claims are true, the only punishment he could get out of it is a poor impression from others. That is it.

We are not going to continue to have this topic dominated by this fighting. In fact, we won't accept any of it, period. We are really sick and tired of bulls*** like this happening in SotW. This is the first time I recall it happening for SotM, but it has happened several times for SotW. It's pathetic. You have a claim, take it up in private or keep it to yourself. No guarantees that we will do anything about it or even respond, as it's to our own discretion. Either way, one man one vote. If you don't like the outcome in the end, suck it up. It's just a simple contest.

Anybody who continues to drag this on in public will have a ban slapped on them, for a minimum duration of the the remainder of this contest. We don't care what side you are on in this matter. No if, ands, or buts. End of discussion.

#38 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 28 November 2011 - 12:07 PM

Voted for the guy with the other side scroller. Epic, and about time I'm not the only one who has submitted a side scroll shot. (In a while)

#39 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(Furion @ Nov 28 2011, 12:07 PM) View Post

Voted for the guy with the other side scroller. Epic, and about time I'm not the only one who has submitted a side scroll shot. (In a while)

What's even more epic about his shot is that he's actually developing an engine with sidescrolling and everything. So it'll actually play smoothly without problems with screen transitions and buggy enemies and other stuff the default 2.5 engine has. Maybe you could use it as a base for a Metroid engine when he finishes?
Edit: WthSmiley.gif I have no clue what happened there. My post got reposted somehow...

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 28 November 2011 - 08:28 PM.

#40 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 29 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

Well, first of all, I voted for blue_knight for this months SotM.

I am going to say this in here, and possibly post a new topic about it. If what happened in this thread happens again, I won't hesitate to remove ANYONE involved in the extreme off-topic, call-out, b****fest... Quite ridiculous if you ask me, and I think a lot of people have quite a bit of growing up to do. I find this highly immature, and really reflects bad on whomever is involved in it... Can we stop this crap now?

#41 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:32 AM

QUOTE(Angeal @ Nov 29 2011, 02:48 AM) View Post

Well, first of all, I voted for blue_knight for this months SotM.

I am going to say this in here, and possibly post a new topic about it. If what happened in this thread happens again, I won't hesitate to remove ANYONE involved in the extreme off-topic, call-out, b****fest... Quite ridiculous if you ask me, and I think a lot of people have quite a bit of growing up to do. I find this highly immature, and really reflects bad on whomever is involved in it... Can we stop this crap now?

I feel I should apologize for generally being an asshole. Sorry guys. Sorry Angeal. Sorry Yoshidude.

Edited by Pokemonmaster64, 30 November 2011 - 08:32 AM.

#42 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:51 PM

blue_knight - SotW342 - 14 votes = 41.18%
Cukeman - SotW343 - 2 votes = 5.88%
Yoshidude - SotW344 - 15 votes = 44.12%
Furion - SotW345 - 3 votes = 8.82%

Total Votes: 34

Yoshidude (SotW 344)