Journey into the Novel Ruins help

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#16 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 24 November 2023 - 05:06 AM

Did you get the fairy from the woods of mystery? Try talking to the tablet and using that.

I can´t remember. Should it show up on the sub screen ? . There is no fairy.

There´s a screen with some fairys in the woods but they ignore me.

Edited by Lukaz, 24 November 2023 - 06:20 AM.

#17 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 24 November 2023 - 06:52 AM

I can´t remember. Should it show up on the sub screen ? . There is no fairy.

There´s a screen with some fairys in the woods but they ignore me.

It should show up on the subscreen; there's a character you can talk to in the woods on that screen with fairies to receive it from (same one you talk to to get the lamp). Is it missable? You might need to report it to the quest creator if so.

#18 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 24 November 2023 - 08:54 AM

Hmm....I´m trying to converte some screenshots to URL but haven´t found a way to get it work. It has never been any problem in W 10 but I´m using W 11 now and it looks different.

I´m using 2.55 - 118 for this quest

Is this the screen we are talking about ?   ( my inventory )

https://imgur.com/a/RkhNkoF

https://imgur.com/a/tlSIjCw

Edited by Lukaz, 24 November 2023 - 10:10 AM.

#19 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 24 November 2023 - 10:38 AM

It's the green fairy (hit the bricks) that you have equipped on Y. Use in front of the tablet after talking to it.

#20 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 24 November 2023 - 12:27 PM

It's the green fairy (hit the bricks) that you have equipped on Y. Use in front of the tablet after talking to it.

Okay, it looks like I had a gamepad config problem. The player automatic configurated my gamepad ( Logitec F710 ) and the X and Y button did´nt worked correct. I had to put all items on B button to get them work. So I have configurated manually.

Now I´m down at the Aquamentus trying to figure out how to defeat him. Looks like I missing some items, because nothing hurts him

Edited by Lukaz, 24 November 2023 - 12:44 PM.

#21 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators

Posted 24 November 2023 - 01:11 PM

Okay, it looks like I had a gamepad config problem. The player automatic configurated my gamepad ( Logitec F710 ) and the X and Y button did´nt worked correct. I had to put all items on B button to get them work. So I have configurated manually.

Now I´m down at the Aquamentus trying to figure out how to defeat him. Looks like I missing some items, because nothing hurts him

Try throwing rocks at him!

#22 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 24 November 2023 - 01:45 PM

Try throwing rocks at him!

Yes, I found out that after posting and I am in Jazz Temple now. But thank you anyway, you are a great help in this quest and I guess this isn´t the last time I need your help  ;)

#23 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 25 November 2023 - 02:08 PM

" Return to the aquatic life of this library ". I have no idea where to go  :confused:

Edited by Lukaz, 25 November 2023 - 03:52 PM.

#24 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 November 2023 - 02:10 PM

Okay, now I'm stuck:

Spoiler

#25 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 November 2023 - 02:35 PM

as Others have said I am finding this quest to be a bit difficult, there is no clear idea of what to do, where to go and when to go. The quest certainly looks interesting and is different, but It is to strange for me, guess I will go look in the DB for something else.

#26 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 25 November 2023 - 02:53 PM

Okay, now I'm stuck:

Spoiler

If you have killed Gohma, then the spider in Noisy Pit is gone. You can kill Gohma with the hookshot  :)

Edited by Lukaz, 25 November 2023 - 04:13 PM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#27 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 26 November 2023 - 12:27 PM

^ That was really good advice.  Thanks for that.

And now I'm stuck in the area it unlocks.  I see these blue orbs that lower and raise the gray fences, though nothing I'm doing is giving me any way to progress.  Any tips, please?

And what are these weird fishtank-like objects I'm seeing?  One's isolated behind a small water barrier, but I can walk right up to another and press [A] but absolutely nothing seems to happen if I do.

#28 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 26 November 2023 - 12:57 PM

^ That was really good advice.  Thanks for that.

And now I'm stuck in the area it unlocks.  I see these blue orbs that lower and raise the gray fences, though nothing I'm doing is giving me any way to progress.  Any tips, please?

And what are these weird fishtank-like objects I'm seeing?  One's isolated behind a small water barrier, but I can walk right up to another and press [A] but absolutely nothing seems to happen if I do.

Have you got the flippers ? - if not, work your way to east end, then south.

I´m stuck at the blue tablet ( post # 23 ) and hoping Deedee will come for help soon

I´m curious of these fishtank-objekt as well   ;)

Edited by Lukaz, 26 November 2023 - 01:08 PM.

#29 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 26 November 2023 - 01:15 PM

Regarding the "Blue Tablets" - those are fish tanks.  Near the end of the Zora Domain, there's a series of tables with books that describe each of the five species of fish and where they need to go.  Honestly, you'll be fine just picking up a variety of fish and going from tank to tank to see where it goes.  There's only five tanks, and five types of fish.  The fish must be caught from the water though, first.  So, bait will be involved. 

EDIT3:  Beat the game.  Woo.  Great game.

#30 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 26 November 2023 - 04:58 PM

Regarding the "Blue Tablets" - those are fish tanks.  Near the end of the Zora Domain, there's a series of tables with books that describe each of the five species of fish and where they need to go.  Honestly, you'll be fine just picking up a variety of fish and going from tank to tank to see where it goes.  There's only five tanks, and five types of fish.  The fish must be caught from the water though, first.  So, bait will be involved. 

EDIT3:  Beat the game.  Woo.  Great game.

I see, thank you and congrats  :bounce:

• ShadowTiger likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users