Midi Request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:41 PM

I'm asking if someone can Midi-fie this song here so I can use it in my Spirit Temple (it is also from one of my favorite genesis games) http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WaEvipQkWtU

#2 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

This site is still a thing?

• Members

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:14 AM

I think if you just downloaded the MP3 and converted it in to a .wav file, you could use it in ZC by setting it in alternate music in the DMAP settings.

Yes, .Wavs do work. Once I accidentally set a file called POG_LF.wav to alternate music and the music was Link falling. Just make sure the file is in the ZC folder. BTW, what version are you using? In 2.5 you can just set the MP3 in Enhanced Music, which replaced Alternate Music. If you are using 1.92 or lower, I don't think anything I said would help. But I did listen to the song and it sounds like it would be hard to make a midi. Would take a lot less time if you used the original.

Or go on www.Vgmusic.com, pick genisis in the right drop down menu, chose the option classic view, and scroll down to your game. It should have a huge amount of midis.

Yeah I just checked and they didn't have anything, which is strange, since they usually have a lot.

Edited by theZCking, 02 August 2010 - 07:18 AM.

#3 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:13 PM

It's 2.10, and how do I make it a wav

It didn't work when I clicked load on alternet music there was nothing there

OK I used an ogg instead of a WAV and it worked thanks for the support

Edited by Ovasity, 02 August 2010 - 10:52 PM.

#4 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:25 PM

Wait, I just looked at this thread and I was wondering, how do you make a .ogg file?

#5 Smiles the Death Bringer

Smiles the Death Bringer

The smiling demon!

• Members

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

Useing a program call MP3 Converter simple

#6 King Harkinian

King Harkinian

• Members

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:22 AM

Cool. I just took a song that I cannot find a midi of anywhere and I made an .ogg out of it.

The song was The last level song from Megaman Zero 4. I think it was the Ragnarok Core. Anyway I had to rip the song out of a YouTube video to get it, since that is probably the only way to get it. Heck, I might just submit it here since it's so dang awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users