A rather... odd request.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:39 PM

So today, we were assigned a project in history class- we had to create a propaganda item from WWII. So, being the genius I am, decided to make a video game my propaganda item. The quest is called Kapitän Deutschland (Captain Germany) and it parodies the original Captain America comics. In the game, the player controls Kapitän Deutschland as he progresses through a small American base and fights Franklin Delano Roosevelt as a boss. However, I have no sprites for FDR. I need a small set of sprites for the wheelchair-using president by Sunday, preferably earlier. Any takers? Oh, and I'll be sure to put the quest up for download after I present it on Monday- it'll be short, probably a five-screen dungeon or something.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:11 AM

I just want to say right now, this is the funniest request I have ever seen. icon_lol.gif

#3 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

Due to my inability to get anything ZQ-related done in any reasonable amount of time, I've decided to go the safer route of record a funny anti-Roosevelt campaign video. Which is to say, I don't need these tiles anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users