[RP] Enter Lunas

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#31 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:16 PM

"Glameow! Return!" Glameow returns to her Pokeball and the Trainer leaves.

Lunas looks at Lucas. "Well, I can use this power called PSI, but I've never had to fight anyone before."

#32 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:19 PM

"You know PSI!? Amazing! We've heard of it here, but nobody has actually been able to use it." He looks up at the evening sky. "It's going to be dark soon. We'd better hurry if we want to get there before dark. These woods are not somewhere you'd want to be at night."

#33 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:20 PM

"No kidding. So, where are we going, exactly?"
Lunas's body glows faintly for about a second.
"Huh? What was that?"

#34 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

Lucas says, "I honestly don't know, Maybe the Professor will know. Oh ya, I almost forgot. There's this old professor near here that I know. I think he'll be able to find a way to send you home."

#35 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:22 PM

"I guess it's worth a try. Lead the way, Lucas!"

#36 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:28 PM

"Okay. I hope we can get there before night."

After a few hours of walking, night begins to fall. "Hey, I think I can see the town!" He rushes forward, stopping at the entrance of an old laboratory. "Is anybody here?" A man in his late fifties or early sixties comes to the door. "Lucas? What a pleasant surprise. What brings you here?"

"Actually, I've come here to ask a favor of you. Well, you see, my friend here's apparently not from this world. He woke up her, turned into a Riolu, and I thought you might have some way of sending him back."

"Hm, somebody from another world. This should prove interesting. Come in, sit down. I'll see what I can find."

#37 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:37 PM

Lunas walks in and jumps up on a table. There is a book there titled "Tales of Xinia". He opens it. It appears to be a story about the planet's history. It even has a chapter about John Aster. In the middle of the book, the text just stops. The last words are...

"There is one who shall complete this book of the tales of Xinia. Know you his name?"
Below it...
"I know his name! It's Lunas Sikes!"

#38 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:43 PM

Lucas looks at the book. "What!? You're mentioned in there!? Oh boy, wait till the Professor hears this."

At that moment, the Professor walks back in. "Okay, here's what I've found. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to change you back from a Riolu. However, there is a way to send you back home, but it won't be easy." He opens an old book, which contains a diagram of three floating creatures. "These are Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit. Appearently, these three hold the key to opening dimensional rifts. If you can catch them all, they might be able to send you home."

"Professor, look at this!" Lucas shows him what's written at the end of the book.

"Oh my, this is indeed a strange find. I believe now stronger than ever that you two must capture these three Pokemon. I can give you some basic information and a place to stay, but not much else. Are you two up for it?"

#39 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:49 PM

"Yeah, I'm up for it."

#40 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:52 PM

"I'm up for it too!"

"Good" says the Professor. "The first one you should go for is Mesprit. It lives at the center of a lake not too far from here. Head west and you'll find it. Catch it with this." He carefully hands Lucas a blue Pokeball. "If you are able to beat it, this will capture it. You should stay here for the night and head out tomorrow."

#41 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:59 PM

Lunas walks into what appears to be the professor's living room and lays down on the couch.
"Good night, Lucas."
That night...

Wow, a lot happened today. I still can't imagine why I'd just turn into a Pokemon like that. Maybe that book holds the answer...

Tales of Xinia: Explorers of Light

OOC: Food! *eats until 6:30*

#42 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:01 PM

Lucas lays down on another couch. "Goodnight Lunas. Sleep tight. We've got a big day ahead of us. And if for some reason you have a strange dream, remember it."

OOC: icon_razz.gif

#43 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:47 PM

Lunas does have a weird dream that night. He's a human, and he's in a library somewhere in Zeron. On the table in front of him is Tales of Xinia. He's on the last page of text.

"Huh? It just ... stops here. Let's see..."
"There is one who shall complete this book of the tales of Xinia. Know you his name?"
"Know I his name? Wow, what's with this guy's grammar? Heh, I'll tell you his name, all right..."
He writes in the book, closes it, and leaves the library.

Cut to Lunas's bedroom. He's asleep in his bed, and a voice echoes through the room.
"Ye who have answered the call of Xinia... Reveal thy inner Pokemon!"
Lunas's body flashes brightly as he transforms into a Riolu. A second later, he's gone.

The next morning...

Lunas wakes up.
"Huh. Still a Pokemon... But I think I know what this is about now."
He gets off the couch and shakes Lucas gently.
"Hey Lucas. Wake up!"

#44 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

Lucas yawns. "Uh. What is it Lunas?"

OOC: I might not be able to be on for a while. Just a warning. I might not be able to.

#45 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

OOC: kk

"I got it."
He tells Lucas about his dream...

"I think I'm supposed to do something about this 'Xinia'. What do you think?"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users