[RP] Enter Lunas

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#16 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:39 PM

Lucas turns around an sees what happened. "Oh crud. Why does this always happen to me." He walks out and faces them. "Um, Ms. Daisy, I don't really know how to explain this to you, but that wasn't a wild Riolu. We're both highly intelligent, and, well, not just will animals to be caught for your amusement. So would you mind letting him go?"

#17 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

"Huh? Oh, all right." She throws the Pokeball, releasing Lunas. "There aren't too many intelligent Pokemon around here."
"Thanks." Lunas says. "Totally hot babe or not, I don't really want to be anyone's pet."
Daisy blushes. "You think I'm hot?"
"Totally hot."
"Tee hee. Well, I guess I'll look for Pokemon somewhere else, then. Bye."
Lunas keeps staring at Daisy as she leaves.

#18 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:48 PM

Lucas gasps out "Few, that was close. Okay, now you know to just generally avoid Pokemon trainers. She was reasonable. Most aren't." He thinks for a moment. "Come to think of it what are you going to do know. I'm pretty sure you'd like to get back home, but I have no idea how to get you there. Unless..." He thinks a little longer. "There's an old friend of mine who might know how to send you back. What me to take you there?"

#19 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:49 PM

"I suppose. Although I'm not really in a hurry."

#20 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

"Okay, well we can start going in the general direction. That is, if I can figure out where we are now." He looks around for a few minutes. "Okay, I think we need to go that way." He walks along that path in the direction he pointed.

#21 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:57 PM

Lunas starts following Lucas again.

#22 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

After an hour or so, the woods start thinning. "Okay, I think we're getting close now. But, wait a second. He sees somebody in the distance. "Oh no, not this guys again. Quick, hide!" As he dives behind a bush, the figures becomes clearer. Two people in their thirties, one male one female, both wearing white suits with a large "G" on them. Lucas mutters under his breath "Team Galactic. Why can't they just leave already."

#23 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:11 PM

Lunas hides with Lucas and waits for them to pass. One of the Team Galactic trainers scans Lunas with his Pokedex just as he dives out of sight.

"Riolu. The emanation Pokemon. The aura that emanates from its body intensifies to alert others if it is afraid or sad."

"Riolu, huh? I've been meaning to get a Fighting-type Pokemon."
Vs. Team Galactic
He throws a Pokeball and out comes...
OOC: You decide. But take a look at the music, it's not the usual Team Galactic theme. Oh, and the Pokedex entry is the one from Diamond.

#24 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:44 PM

OOC: The video won't pop up on my computer. Strange. Oh well, let's see, what kind of Pokemon would Team Galactic have?

...a Glameow leaps out of the Pokeball. Lucas almost laughs. "Well, this should be a quick battle." He leaps out of the bushes and gets ready to fight.

#25 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:48 PM

OOC: Maybe you don't have Adobe Flash Player?

"Uhh, I'm not a very good fighter..."
Lunas slowly walks out from behind the bush.

"Glameow! Scratch!"
Glameow leaps forward and tries to scratch Lucas with her claws.

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 04 October 2008 - 03:49 PM.

#26 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

Lucas sidesteps to avoid the attack, grabs Glameow by its tail, swings it around a few times, then chucks it at the Galatic Member.

#27 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:03 PM

OOC: You'd think Glameow's tail would be too long for that icon_biggrin.gif

Glameow flies into her Trainer, knocking him over.
"Ugh! Get off me, you stupid cat!"
Glameow gets off him and tries to scratch Lunas. He blocks with his hands, but still gets hit.
"Aah!"
Before Glameow can get away, he slaps her.

#28 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:06 PM

Lucas thinks to himself, "This might be a good time to try out that new trick." He slaps the air in front of him. Glameow gets thrown to the side. He grabs the air in front of him and raises his hand. Glameow floats into the air. He throws his arm to the side. Glameow crashes into her trainer. Lastly, he holds up both and and smacks them together. Glameow and her trainer rise into air and crash into each other. "Okay, so we can continue this until your both unconscious, or you can run away now. Which choice will you take?"

#29 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:12 PM

The girl runs away, but the man stays. "So that one knows Confusion... Glameow! Fury Swipes!"
Glameow runs towards Lucas.
"Stop!"
Lunas swings his arm. A tiny spark flies from his hand into Glameow's fur and ignites into a flame.

#30 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 04:14 PM

Lucas stares as Glameow bursts into flames. "Wow, Lunas, where did that come from? I though you said you couldn't fight." He then turns to the man. Unless you want that same thing to happen to you, I'd suggest you run.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users