[RP] Meet the Chedensons!

• Please log in to reply
343 replies to this topic

#31 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

Link, still looking through the Lens of Truth, quickly looks towards the voice. Don't move! I can see you now!

OOC: Ya, I'll need you to describe him now.

#32 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:39 PM

The man standing there appears to be a tall blonde man, tan baggy clothes, and a blue cape. His glowing yellow eyes is a sure sign this man has been seen before. It can't be real, though! Its Elddan, before he was twisted into the form he was in!

"Fine, you see me. The name's Elddan, and this is mine." He says. "I stole it from Ganon, who's been using it to cause great damage in parts of the island, but now its only a fragment of its former self." He says, then getting a good look at the guy whom stands before him, asks "Is that the Master Sword?"

#33 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:03 PM

"Yes, it is. We're going off to stop Ganon. Care to join us?"

#34 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:13 PM

"May I have the sword for a mere moment?"

#35 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

Link hesitates for a moment. "Well, I guess." He reluctantly hands over the Master Sword.

#36 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:32 PM

"As expected. The Master Sword of my world no longer exists, because of generations of stupid heros. It broke because it had no more power." He holds the sword out, and his aura around him glows yellow, then he lets go of the blade, which now floats above the ground. The sword starts spinning slowly, like a buzzsaw, "Stand Back!" he cautions. It spins wildly, enveloped in yellow light. Then, as suddenly as it started, Elddan catches it. From its original blue color, and white blade, it becomes green, with a golden blade.

"This is the Master Sword's true form" he says as he hands the newly powered sword to Link. "Swing in that direction." He says, pointing toward the wilderness where no men are in the way. "C'mon, try it!"

#37 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

Link stares at the sword. "Wow. Okay, I'll try it." He swings where Elddan pointed, and a golden beam shoots out of it. "WOW! How did you get it to do that?"

#38 Alestance

Alestance

• Members

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

"Its the latent ability of the Master Sword restored. I've had manuscripts. Now, I must be gone, its very important I continue my search. I'll aid you once our paths cross again, you're search will take you to places I don't need to go." He says, walking off.

#39 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:07 PM

Link turns back to Brian and Miriam. "So, now what do we do?"

#40 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:44 PM

Brian looks at Toon Link. "I think we should go to that evil-looking mountain up there." He points to a tall mountain on the horizon. "The name on the map is Pwnage. OK, guys! Let's go to Pwnage! W00t!"
Miriam, not missing a chance for a smart remark, comments, "LOL, Brian," and follows Brian towards the mountain.

#41 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:45 PM

"Pwnage Mountain? Sheesh, your dimension is so strange." He follows behind them towards the mountain.

#42 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:07 PM

Brian, Miriam, and Toon Link arrive at the base of the mountain. There's a moat of lava surrounding the mountain. Very Bowser-esque. There is a bridge, but there's some kind of magickal barrier blocking it. Brian reads the sign next to the bridge.

"Liek, to pwn t3h n00bz that take over t3h mountain, j00 must PK t3h uber 1337 minions @ t3h fa(ez of XINIAN, d00d!"

"Hmm. I guess we have to do something at each one of those faces we saw on the map. Look, there are four lights above the barrier. We have four levels to clear, I think. Ready, Link?"

#43 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:19 PM

Link answers "Ya, I'm ready." He then looks at the sign. "What does it mean by we must 'PK' the faces?"

#44 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:31 PM

"It means there's a boss waiting for us after each level. It said PK the minions."

Brian takes out his map. "The closest level to here is the Nokopem Face."
(0_0)
"What's with that look, Brian?"
"Uhh... nothing. Let's go!"
The group travels to the first level. Brian opens a door in the middle of nowhere and walks through. Miriam follows.

#45 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 September 2008 - 02:55 PM

Link seems reluctant to go through at first. Then he notices something behind him. "Wait for me guys!" He runs in at full speed, shutting the door behind him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users