slayers anime quest project idea contributors developer team

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:05 AM

I've had some ideas on creating a quest (another active project), base don Slayers, by Hajime Kanzana. I need at least two other people to commit to this, before doing any work on it.

Many of my scripts, and scripts in progress for TGC would convert easily enough, especially the menu system that I'm working on in the background.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Here are the founding concepts:
Character select... To my knowledge, this has never been done in ZC to date, and can be done with scripting.

• Main Characters: Lina, Amelia, Gourry, Zelgadis
  • Temporary Characters: Prince Philionel, Naga, Xellos (Zellos/Zelas), Sylphiel, Pokota, Martina
  • Hidden (Bonus) Characters: Luna Inverse, Fillia, Zold, Zangalas
  • Change characters: This changes items, spells, abilities, etc.
  • Switch active character at any time.
  • Use abilities of party members via main (current) character.

Game Details:

• A lot of story, including inter-character reactions, with portraits, and cut-scenes.
  • Lots of spell usage, based on a spells menu.
  • Comical dialogue; fitted to the 'Slayers Universe'.
  • Stupidly powerful characters, based on those in the manga and anime series.
  • DMAPs matching the Slayers world maps.
  • Spells from both the manga, and the anime.

If I were to start this, I would want some good, solid contributors, to make a team. I do not want to undertake such an ambitious idea solo.

If interested, please reply here.

Note: This will not take precedence over TGC, but it will share resources I barely have time to work on TGC at this time, but I think this would make a fun, community project, if there are other Slayers fans around.A game (team) project, based on Full Metal Alchemist, would also be cool, using the same guidelines.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slayers, anime, quest, project, idea, contributors, developer, team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users