Stream ZC

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 June 2016 - 08:49 AM

I'm excited to see more of this Zelda Classic series!

Can't wait to see what titles you'll play. 

#32 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 04 June 2016 - 11:16 AM

Time to take a dive, slash the bushes, and dig deep into the cave! Zelda Classic month with The Gaming Brony begins very strong with a fan request pull! (Shoutout to NewJourneysFire) HERO OF DREAMS is having its 10th year anniversary this year, and why not start strong! Come join us at the links below and watch us as we start our climb to conquer a lot of Zelda Classic titles! (Going live now!)

#33 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

Going live with Hero of Dreams now! Join us at the links below!

#34 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:12 PM

Going live with Hero of Dreams (Part of our Zelda Classic month!) Join at the links below!

#35 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:02 PM

Heya Hooves, try Temples of Turmoil later too!  :3

#36 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 08 June 2016 - 12:45 AM

Heya Hooves, try Temples of Turmoil later too!  :3

I shall add that to my list! As for now we are going live for a little Luna Love as we do some more Hero of Fire (NOW!) We also have been given a special request from HeroOfFire to take a peak at something! All going down right now!

#37 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:54 PM

So I am dropping this line here for now: just as a sorta update notice.  Where I have been at work a lot lately, and haven't really had the time to focus completely on Zelda Classic (Via the random-ness of races and my mood in gaming swings) so I am putting a halt to doing the 'Month of'.  This doesn't mean my Zelda Classic fun is coming to an end.  We will be finishing Hero of Dreams (we are on Level 4 in case anyone missed our last stream), and are planning on finishing it ASAP.  Thank you for dealing with me and my...subtle weaknesses (I.E Work....lol)

• TheLegend_njf likes this

#38 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:16 PM

So I know I've done a lot of bouncing around on my live stream, and I have an answer for you: Please see my Facebook tomorrow at Midnight (very prompt: I set the announcement to post right there and then).  If you need the link https://www.facebook.com/SacredHooves

you can also find it in my sig below.  As always please stay tuned for the next exciting time we go live as we will be doing Hero of Dreams (in before random races lol)

#39 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:40 AM

About to sit down and fire up some Zelda Classic: on Today's menu we have our continuing efforts to finish Hero of Dreams! (Starting Dungeon 4) We also have a couple of quick looks at some other quests that caught my eye/demos that seem worth playing. Going live in ten minutes!

Edited by SacredHooves, 12 June 2016 - 08:40 AM.

#40 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 12 June 2016 - 11:07 PM

Sitting down to clear the head from the day: we are playing Super Metroid Ice Metal: Uninstall (Blind). Going live now

#41 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:03 PM

So I am finally done clearing the back-burner of other projects: so starting tonight (depends on when I get home) I got a slew of Zelda Classic games I've downloaded. We are gonna pick one and run with it [I am done with Hero of Dreams, and will explain why later]

• TheLegend_njf likes this

#42 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 24 June 2016 - 04:36 PM

I won't have a decent mic for a couple of more days, just FYI, so I can't commentate anything. :P

#43 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 June 2016 - 05:24 PM

I'm always open for side commentary.

#44 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 25 June 2016 - 06:28 PM

Also, I just recommended your channel over on my Lets Play topic.

http://www.purezc.ne...60333&p=1000975

#45 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 July 2016 - 12:28 AM

It's Alcohol, its Super Metroid Item Randomizer, its 1:30 AM!!!  What ARE we thinking? Elminster45 VS SacredHooves in a Speed runner Item randomizer 4pak challenge!

On go both racers will consume 4 alcoholic beverages of choice, then attempt to navigate Super Metroid drunk!

Come join us on my channel below or join and watch Elms PoV at https://www.twitch.t...nster45/profile

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream, ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users