Stream ZC

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

Hello everyone my name is SacredHooves, but you can call me Sacred.  I just wanted to officially put down my streaming channel as I do a lot of gaming: classic, modern, and ZC games.  I do not have a dedicated moment as to when I stream, but I will be using this thread to announce: start times, game series, and hopefully if all goes well a tentative schedule of when this will happen.

The stream is found at www.hitbox.tv/sacredhooves  and you can also check me out on Twitter and Youtube in case you miss the live streams to see the past live streams and other amazing games I've played.

Our first game we shall be playing/continuing atm is The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD!  I will be live at 12:15P EST, and we shall be going on and off throughout the day!  See you there!

• ShadowTiger and LReyome254 like this

#2 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:15 PM

Just another heads up note, getting ready to go live in 15 minutes to get back into Twilight Princess HD!

#3 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:13 AM

Just as to let everyone know who may be interested today we are taking the day off as I will be gone for a majority of it.  I have a tentative start of 11AM EST tomorrow morning for Pokemon Red, as to get our first RPG on the stream finished, See yall then!

#4 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 24 March 2016 - 03:18 PM

Just as to let everyone know who may be interested today we are taking the day off as I will be gone for a majority of it.  I have a tentative start of 11AM EST tomorrow morning for Pokemon Red, as to get our first RPG on the stream finished, See yall then!

So something came up for tomorrow so NOW Tonight at 11:15P EST we will be doing Pokemon Red for two hours. Come and join us tonight to get your Poke-fill

#5 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

Going live now by the seat of our pants for Pokemon Red!

#6 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:05 AM

Sorry for a late post, but it's also an early announcement.  Today from 12p-4/5p EST I will be streaming Cards Against Humanity with a few people from another website Metroid Construction.  We at this game very much so enforce, and advise anyone under the age of 18+ (21+ in some areas) Do take caution when watching this stream, and note you have been warned.

Come join us for a fun filled time of rare humor

#7 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

So because we are having some stragglers: our new start time for Cards Against Humanity is 1P, and still will run the allotted remaining time

#8 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:52 PM

Some? It's practically a recurring theme at metconst

#9 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:37 PM

Thank you for all who watch what goes on here.  Just announcing a practice run of Super Metroid Redesign for 6PM EST until whenever I can't take any more. Getting ready for the MetConst. Redesign race next Sat

#10 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 March 2016 - 04:45 PM

Two suggestions:

1: Use an actual link rather than an address to copy and paste. It's just more convenient.

2: Share that link every time you go online, it saves people the trouble to go back to your OP, especially when your topic develops into multiple pages. 

#11 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:11 PM

http://www.hitbox.tv/SacredHooves

Going live in 20 minutes for some Suitless fun playing Super Metroid: Project Base: Justin Bailey edition!

#12 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:19 PM

Here we go, we are going down in flames! We are setting up RIGHT NOW to go live for Isle of Rebirth HARD MODE! (First ever official play through)

#13 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:48 AM

After last nights handing and return of my arse many a times: I figured it's time to return the favor: Going live http://www.hitbox.tv/SacredHooves

For some Hyrule Warriors in ten minutes!

#14 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:32 PM

It's time to do some time and figure out how to vote: just in time for the final tally we are playing Dungeons of the Month! Going live in 5 minutes

#15 SacredHooves

SacredHooves

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

Sitting down for a morning/mid-afternoon session of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD! Going live now

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream, ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users