Stranded

• Please log in to reply
401 replies to this topic

#391 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:22 AM

I'm lost on where to go after the Money Fortress! I have magic boomerang, whistle, white sword, bomb bag 2, wealth ring, peril ring, uh...the other ring, Pretty much everything I can get so far! Now where too? I get the feeling I have to use my whistle somewhere but I don't know where!

Edit: Uhmmm...maybe I should buy the raft now and see where that will take me!!!

Edited by xenomicx, 16 May 2013 - 08:29 AM.

#392 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Ok I'm obviously missing two heart pieces and 1 magic container...but what else? 

zelda010_zpsa503cfcb.png

In level 6 there was like one room I couldn't get to, so there is probably a heart in there. Don't know where else the other one would be. Also lost on the magic containers location. The Master Cave was a joke! I guess on the maze and made it through to the sword with only visiting a few rooms. Is there something else in there?

Also, could you list the music in this game? I know I've heard everyone of these songs before...I have all of the old NES ROMS...but I can't place but a few midis. I know there is mega man 2, castlevania 2, and super metroid...but I can't figure out the rest!

Edit: Batman and Shadowgate on there possibly?

Edited by xenomicx, 19 May 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#393 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

Yeah, I can PM you a music list.

There are actually three things to get in the Master Cave, although the sword is the most important one.

Have you beaten the game yet? If you haven't, that would explain some missing items, although you've got most of them.

#394 xenomicx

xenomicx

Zelda Arcade

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Yeah, I beat it...go ahead and PM me that music list...that would be great! Can you look at the pic and tell me what all I'm missing?

zelda013-1_zpsdf618a50.png

I found the ring and magic bottle in the Master Cave. Also found another scroll and quiver. I guess I'm missing another scrolll, (thought I went to every part of the overworld thouroughly with the lens). Missing two hearts, (which must be inside of levels). And the blank space next to the boots must be the flippers which are not in use in this game...correct?

and what is up with the secret chime in this room? I rings when I enter, but nothing is secret about it.

zelda011-1_zpsd103e0b2.png

Edited by xenomicx, 18 May 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#395 ShadyKnight

ShadyKnight

Epic Win

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:18 PM

This game is WAY too hard in the beginning. I've had to come to this page no less than five times, and I haven't even beaten the Maze Fortress yet. MAKE A WALKTHROUGH!!!!

#396 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:19 PM

Red wealth medal in level 10.  The lens will reveal a spot you use the flute in

Red charge ring:  Flute at entrance of Blue Cave.  You're given a hint for this one.

Cane of Byrna:  also in level 10.  Any room with a simple oval Patra, you want to take a closer look

The chime in that room is meant to trigger stairs near the beginning in a room that look identical to the one in the picture.

Yeah, I beat it...go ahead and PM me that music list...that would be great! Can you look at the pic and tell me what all I'm missing?

zelda013-1_zpsdf618a50.png

I found the ring and magic bottle in the Master Cave. Also found another scroll and quiver. I guess I'm missing another scrolll, (thought I went to every part of the overworld thouroughly with the lens). Missing two hearts, (which must be inside of levels). And the blank space next to the boots must be the flippers which are not in use in this game...correct?

and what is up with the secret chime in this room? I rings when I enter, but nothing is secret about it.

zelda011-1_zpsd103e0b2.png

#397 pixcalibur

pixcalibur

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

This game is WAY too hard in the beginning. I've had to come to this page no less than five times, and I haven't even beaten the Maze Fortress yet. MAKE A WALKTHROUGH!!!!

It does take a bit of exploration and patience to make it through this quest.  I have this on my to do list for later on.

#398 ShadyKnight

ShadyKnight

Epic Win

• Members

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

For the life of me, I can't find level 6.

EDIT: I've found the arrow block and I'm in the Hookshot Cave now. I've already died 64 times getting here :P
Am I missing anything of note? Also, I obviously found level 6 now lol

3S7HWmG.png

EDIT: Just finished Heart Cave, can't figure out how to get into Magic Cave
EDIT: I've gotten halfway through Magic Cave. Apparently I was tired enough to not try burning the bushes. Now I would take this moment to cuss out the Wind Wizzrobes

Edited by ShadyKnight, 27 July 2013 - 05:10 PM.

#399 Nintendoer

Nintendoer

• Members

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

This quest is pretty good. I'm almost to the end of it, though (currently in the arrow cave), and I have one question.

I'm missing 2 pieces of heart, and I was wondering if I could get some hints for easy-to-miss ones. Thanks!

#400 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 06 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

That's a bit hard to say without giving out a full list. :shrug:

What I can tell you is the last piece is found in the Stygian Mountain (there are no more pieces from level 9 onwards).

#401 Flanker

Flanker

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:01 PM

I am having a major issue with level 6.  If you number across the top 1 to 8 and down the left A to H, like follows:

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8

A
B

C

D

E

F

G

H

There are 5 rooms I can't get to.  A5 (The Triforce Room), A6 (The Room with the final enemy), B4, B5, and C6.  Of those last 3, I assume one of them is the Lens, the other the Boss Key.  How do I get these two items?

#402 Flanker

Flanker

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

Nevermind, found a walkthru video of Level 6.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users