Photo

Favorite/Least Favorite Dungeons in TP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorte/Least Favorite Levels

Which is your favorite Dungeon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Which is your least favorite Dungeon?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:11 AM

So of the levels in Twilight Princess which is your favorite? Which is your least favorite? You already know mine:

Favorite is Arbiter's Grounds, level 4, is probably my favorite, but in concept, design, overall fun-ness factor and of course the boss!
Least favorite is the Twilight Temple, the design is kinda stale, the hand of the Sol is annoying as FOOK! Ugh, and its just not a very fun level. At least the boss sorta makes up for it, but I do not relish playing this level.

#2 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:32 AM

I almost put Goron Mines for fav because I almost forgot about the awesomeness boss at Arbiter's Grounds. Goron Mines is second place just because of the awesomeness magnets.

Least Fav is Cave of Ordeals, just because of the rooms with the Darknuts, Freezards or Gibdos. (Or are they ReDeads?)

#3 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:59 AM

Heh, I made a similar poll awhile back, but it's probably dead now. No wait, it was the boss poll.

Anyways, me favorite is the City in the Sky.
QUOTE(The Satellite @ Jan 20 2007, 12:12 PM) View Post

I chose City in the Sky. To me, it was the most complex, and it took me the longest to beat. Plus, it's also home to my favorite boss fight: Argorok.

Nuff said: Argorok. icon_biggrin.gif Best boss fight, best dungeon.

Least favorite? I like 'em all, but if I had to pick, I'd pick the Palace of Twilight. I hate those darned hands as much as you do, DFW. I never lost the Sol to them, but they were still annoying. icon_badrazz.gif

Throughout my life, in both Mario and Zelda games, I've absolutely HATED water levels, but LOVED ice levels. The Lakebed Temple (Water Temple?) is kind of an exception, cuz I actually do like it. However, I don't really care for OoT's Water Temple at all. But that's why I like the Snowpeak Ruins, cuz they're icy.

I'm just going to lay out each dungeon.
  1. The Forest Temple. Very good for a first dungeon. Saving the monkeys was cool, and plus, you get the uber-awesome Gale Boomerang! icon_w00t.gif Diababa was kinda easy, but what first boss isn't?
  2. The Goron Mines. VERY interesting dungeon. Fun to walk on the walls, and I'm glad that you get the bow so early. Fyrus majorly disappointed me, cuz he was WAY too easy to beat.
  3. The Lakebed Temple. One of the few water dungeons I ever liked. It was pretty, and the Clawshot hooked me (no pun intended). Morpheel was sweet in both forms; too bad the second form was a pushover. icon_confused.gif
  4. Arbiter's Grounds. Undead levels are a mixed bag for me, but this was a good'un. The ReDead Knights were annoying as allgetout, but that's what Bomb Arrows are for. icon_superevil.gif Stallord was pretty sweet; I knew he wasn't dead after beating the first form. icon_naughty.gif
  5. Snowpeak Ruins. One confused Yeti, that is. icon_razz.gif The cannon puzzles were fun to work out, and the Ball and Chain was a SWEET treasure to pick up. Blizzeta was not very challenging, but fun to smash up. icon_razz.gif
  6. Temple of Time. Kinda disappointing, but fun nonetheless. I felt it was too linear, and not all that challenging. It was fun and all, but had not much going for it. Armogohma was for nostalgia, but not much more; though it was kinda funny to smash the little eye that popped out with the statue. icon_xd.gif
  7. City in the Sky. THIS. DUNGEON. PWNS. It took me the most thought and the most time to complete. It was also just friggin' fun. Argorok was also IMO the best boss fight in all of TP.
  8. Palace of Twilight. It wasn't all that bad, though I do hate those friggin' hands. icon_unsettled.gif Zant was a pretty good fight, though.
  9. Hyrule Castle. This had to be the best final dungeon in the 3D Zeldas. (I say 3D because ALttP had Ganon's Tower icon_razz.gif ) First, you lead a ground assault on the outside of the Castle, get the key, and enter the building. Once inside, the challenge rises. icon_augh.gif It was just plain incredible. icon_augh.gif Ganondorf's first form was neat; second form sucked; third form rocked; final form would've been better if it was longer. icon_unsettled.gif
  10. Cave of Ordeals. Not a dungeon, but I'll talk about it anyway. Fun. Challenging. Linear. Nuff said.
There you go.

btw, on the poll Radien made, it was a tie between City in the Sky and Arbiter's Grounds. icon_wink.gif

#4 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:11 PM

I don't remember all the levels too well, but I voted for Temple of Time as my favorite and Snowpeak as my least favorite.

Snowpeak was really un-fun for me. There was a few times where I was lost without a clue for way too long; it was the only dungeon I needed to peek at a walkthrough for. Slippery floors is always a bad idea to me... Lugging around those cannon balls was too tedious. And the boss! I didn't like that one. Both the yetis were annoying.

There's not a whole lot I liked about any of the dungeons... The Temple of Time was kind of small and had nice music. icon_unsettled.gif So I voted for that.

#5 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:18 PM

I would choose Arbiter's Grounds as my favorite dungeon and City in the Sky as my least favorite dungeon.

Arbiter's Grounds - has Spinner, reminds me of the Spirit Temple in OoT, and has Stallord as a boss.

City in the Sky - The dungeon didn't have many puzzles in it. Some areas were a little bland.

#6 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:52 PM

Dude, City in the Sky was the only dungeon I needed to look up to advance for! It was where you had to hang from the fan and shoot the switch to activate the fans needed to get to Argorok.

City in the Sky, true, didn't have too many puzzles, but it was fun, nonetheless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users