Pure Cset 5

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 01 July 2005 - 03:10 PM

Y'know how Cset 5 is the same on every pallette? Well just put the dungeon water & lava colors on that Cset, which makes room for 2 colors per dungeon.

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 01 July 2005 - 03:21 PM

Hm. I like this. It may belong in the ZQuest Design Help forum.

* Moving *

I'm sure many people would love to have this. Some of the more advanced users may require some color alterations to these, so it wouldn't be universally useful.

Besides, the 5th Cset is often used to house rupees, bombs, and some other nice little things. I was once able to form -ALL- of my rupees from it alone! O_O And to lose that would be a bit drastic, but possible.

#3 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:51 PM

Day-umm. Simple and sweet. I like it, thanx!! Now I need to think of some stuff to throw out to help everyone; {goes to meditate on the subject}

#4 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:10 PM

Thats a pretty good idea... icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

#5 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:19 PM

CSet 5 is good for handling any CSet you use frequently in both overworlds and dungeons.

Personally, I prefer to reserve it for map graphics. Now those I can use anywhere.

But yeah, if you're not using CSet 5 to do something productive, no cookie for you. icon_whap.gif

... icon_heh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users