A modern-day Link??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:08 PM

Okay, I've seen a few quests with different heroes roaming the land of Hyrule, so I got thinking about combining a couple of my favorite games and seeing what I get. What do you think about link in a modern/Earthbound setting? Anyone care to see it? If so, does anyone know where to get any EB tiles to start with? Or has this idea been done already and I somehow missed it??
~~Lee~~

Amendment: Sorry if this topic doesn't quite qualify for this forum. I just looked up and seen where I was. If its out of place, would some kind, caring Moderator care to move it? Thanx...

Edited by apoetalone, 12 June 2005 - 02:11 PM.

#2 Phosphorescent Image

Phosphorescent Image

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:20 PM

I think there are a few earthboundish tiles floating around, but nothing expansive enough to warrent a tileset. So you would more or less have to make or Rip all the tiles yourself.

As for other modern quests. While I dont tend to play many quests, (unless it has a lot of hype), I do know that Petoe's Megaman quest had a very modern look to it. Even if it was actually in the future.

#3 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 02:42 PM

... eh ... You know what, I'll leave it. It may be a good place to brainstorm (Which is what the forum is for. icon_naughty.gif ) for ideas like this. So I'll leave this here if you'd like, or someone can move it. It's up to you, Lee.

EB Tiles. I haven't really seen any as of late, but since they're mostly diagonal-based, I think it'd be best to fashion your own tiles.

#4 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:18 PM

Good advice. Not even considering the diaganol-based tiles, its probably best just to check them out for ideas when painting my own. Thanx.

As for the post remaining, it might as well. Its already here anyway, might as well stay. Than for everything, guys.
~~Lee~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users