The Black Knight Satellite

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Logos

Logos

Gnome Child

• Members

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:47 PM

After doing some minor digging... it's nothing. The photograph is of a thermal blanket that had been lost during a spacewalk, and the stories of this satellite are a string of completely unrelated events. The bit about its orbit comes from an attempt on the Navy's part to track a fragment of the Discover VIII's casing, which was expected to have a very similar orbit. The earliest "signals" from it have turned out to be radar blasts from pulsars, while newer ones turned out to be our own jumbled radio transmissions reflected off the upper atmosphere.In short, everything about the supposed Black Knight Satellite can all be explained without resorting to a mysterious alien presence. Skepticism, people. When you see an outrageous claim such as this, evaluate the evidence.

Plot twist: Russ is actually a member of the illuminati and is trying to keep us in the dark.
  • Shane, Eddy and LinkFan212 like this

#17 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:58 PM

What? Nonsense? I'm definitely not part of the Illuminati and I'm in no way trying to hide the existence of the mothership that creates the reptillians that rule over the public. What ever gave you that completely incorrect idea?
  • Magi_Hero, Shane, Eddy and 3 others like this

#18 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

9189283.jpg

(Seriously though, RIP thread.)

• Eddy, LinkFan212, SyrianBallaS and 1 other like this

#19 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:02 PM

The "Illuminati" is just an "inner-circle" group, we don't know who they actually are or what organizations they comprise of. We just call them that because who ever is in charge of the shit seems to have reached a self imposed "enlightenment", and want to "illuminate" the world in their image (New World Order).

Humans have wild imaginations, we can't comprehend it so we define things in a way we do understand since everything is prone to subjectivity except for a few universal accepted principles.

I think that's crap anyways. I don't anyone here is Illuminati, they're freaking underground figures. Or could be under our noses, It's better not to pursue this.

• Shane likes this

#20 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:15 PM

They're the ones who are creating black holes in the desert to control the weather!!!

Anyway, I'm guessing it's The Batellite- it's how Batman knows when the villains are up to no good.

• Shane and LinkFan212 like this

#21 HavoX

HavoX

Has more posts in Doomworld than in PureZC

• Members

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:19 PM

Oh great, just great. Aliens are orbiting the earth, waiting for their big chance to kill us all.

• LinkFan212 likes this

#22 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

What are your thoughts on The Black Knight, Satellite?

The Black Knight, eh?

FvZQAlQ.png

Well, I'd have to say he's kind of a nuisance with questionable methods, but his boss fights are pretty cool with two kickass boss themes.

Oh wait. :tard:

• SpacemanDan, Russ, LinkFan212 and 1 other like this

#23 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 22 May 2015 - 08:09 AM

There's no way this can be true. Robin never got to drive the Batship.

And now we know why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users