Anybody LP Swansong Genesis?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:47 AM

I'm trying to play through SwanSong Genesis, and got very hopelessly lost. I was kind of hoping that somebody had done an LP of it, so I could see where I went wrong and what I need to do. Has anybody done one, or am I just out of luck?

#2 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 July 2012 - 03:13 PM

QUOTE(kurt91 @ Apr 29 2012, 11:47 AM) View Post

I'm trying to play through SwanSong Genesis, and got very hopelessly lost. I was kind of hoping that somebody had done an LP of it, so I could see where I went wrong and what I need to do. Has anybody done one, or am I just out of luck?

icon_unsettled.gif

I did it half way around lvl6 but then i lost my mood and inspiration for it icon_sigh.gif

#3 aaa2

aaa2

Wizard

• Banned

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

If you have up until lvl6 please post it i would be very interested also(because i am stuck after the second level(hookshot level) for months with no chance of finding the level 3 entrance)

#4 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE(aaa2 @ Jul 30 2012, 01:15 PM) View Post

If you have up until lvl6 please post it i would be very interested also(because i am stuck after the second level(hookshot level) for months with no chance of finding the level 3 entrance)

No i wont post it , its not completed but i maybe finnish this so then i maybe post it.

BTW lvl3 is not that hard to find , did you find a well somewhere? icon_idea.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users