Photo

Who does LP's of the more recent quests?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Just a question, and if so do you take requests? icon_smile.gif

#2 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

I do LPs of quests that interest me in general, recent or not. icon_smile.gif I'm also open to requests, though I do have a bit of a list at the current moment, so me getting to requests won't be for awhile. Though keep in mind that just because it's asked of me does not mean I'm going to do it for sure. I'll look into it, play around a bit and if its something I seem like I'll enjoy, I'll go for it. icon_cat.gif

#3 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

QUOTE(SpacemanDan @ Apr 17 2012, 02:34 PM) View Post

I do LPs of quests that interest me in general, recent or not. icon_smile.gif I'm also open to requests, though I do have a bit of a list at the current moment, so me getting to requests won't be for awhile. Though keep in mind that just because it's asked of me does not mean I'm going to do it for sure. I'll look into it, play around a bit and if its something I seem like I'll enjoy, I'll go for it. icon_cat.gif

Thanks for the quick reply and sounds great! I would like to add path of shadows to that list : ) and Time After ( the 2nd German quest even though it has an option for english now : ) )

#4 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:40 PM

So I see Spaceman Dan does LP's but does anyone else out there do them and if so do you take any requests? icon_smile.gif

#5 Eviljbrian

Eviljbrian

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

I do LP's of quests as well... actually only did two of them, one for Zelda Overture, and the other for Souls of Wisdom. I took a small vacation, as I needed a small break but I'm ready to get going again, just PM me suggestion and I'll see what I can do.

Also, I usually try to do LP's as long as there isn't another one up on Youtube. To me that kinda defeats the purpose, so if it's a good quest and not on youtube yet, I'll do it.

Edited by Eviljbrian, 25 April 2012 - 12:51 AM.

#6 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

I've done LP's of a few quests too. My April fools special was Metroid SR377 after failing at the older sidescroll style quests. Latest was Exate's Metroid XL-75 Remake. I still have an old demo of The Pirate's Projects that was never really finished past the first half of Ignithus. I won't be doing that because it's not the completed version and Exate still hasn't released it yet. I was playing it just for kicks. Now I'm gonna do Metroid V Rebirth once I've finished my first one run through.

And no, Super Metroid Phazon is not a Zelda Classic quest. It's a Super Metroid hack.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 25 April 2012 - 03:06 AM.

#7 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ Apr 17 2012, 03:44 PM) View Post

Thanks for the quick reply and sounds great! I would like to add path of shadows to that list : ) and Time After ( the 2nd German quest even though it has an option for english now : ) )

Hmm...I thought I responded to this but it appears I didn't. >_<

I would have no problem LPing either of those quests. Path of Shadows and Time After are both quests I've been interested in for awhile actually. Actually, Power of Geduina is another quest I've been wanting to finish but never got to, so I may as well chalk that one up as well.

But yeah, I'll definitely LP these when I'm done with the list I've got now. icon_smile.gif

#8 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

QUOTE(SpacemanDan @ Apr 25 2012, 11:38 PM) View Post

Hmm...I thought I responded to this but it appears I didn't. >_<

I would have no problem LPing either of those quests. Path of Shadows and Time After are both quests I've been interested in for awhile actually. Actually, Power of Geduina is another quest I've been wanting to finish but never got to, so I may as well chalk that one up as well.

But yeah, I'll definitely LP these when I'm done with the list I've got now. icon_smile.gif

Sounds great man thanks and look forward to seeing these! icon_smile.gif

#9 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:01 AM

I do LP's too. Doing Ocarina Of Time first though and then I'll head on to 2 ZC quests. I need some ZC requests though since most of the LP's I'll do isn't about ZC, instead it's either flash games or other stuff.

#10 kaspauf

kaspauf

Senior

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:40 AM

QUOTE(Eddy23911 @ Apr 26 2012, 11:01 AM) View Post

I do LP's too. Doing Ocarina Of Time first though and then I'll head on to 2 ZC quests. I need some ZC requests though since most of the LP's I'll do isn't about ZC, instead it's either flash games or other stuff.

Time After is the name of the quest, do that one!

#11 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE(kaspauf @ Apr 27 2012, 06:40 AM) View Post

Time After is the name of the quest, do that one!

Ok, I'll do that one then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users