Photo

Subscreen help/advice

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 28 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

I'm trying to make a passive subscreen for despair and so far it's going good, I heavily edited this picture:

IPB Image

Into this picture:

IPB Image

My problem is the size, I forgot that passive subscreens were only 256x56 until I asked TS late in development. So right now it's at 255x109 and I want it to look like that and fit on the passive subscreen. Also I was wondering what people though I should use it for, a background or a template? If I used it as a template it might be a cool way to show life gauge and everything to fit the style...

EDIT: Ok I got it to fit, but I don't like the quality, does anyone know of a way to do this whole still looking sharp?

IPB Image

Edited by Plissken, 28 September 2007 - 10:44 PM.

#2 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 29 September 2007 - 01:43 AM

Reducing an image like that will always blur it slightly, unless you scale it one-to-one. But even then, it'll still be a tad blurred. What you'll probably have to do is go in and manually edit it, but needless to say that's a pain in the ass

Honestly, there's no real way to resize it like you want, and still keep the same level of sharpness. But, if you want, I can give it a try, for you tomorrow

#3 Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt

Wizard

• Members

Posted 29 September 2007 - 03:00 AM

If you're using IrfanView, when you open the 'Resize/Resample' window, click on Resize rather than Resample.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users