Help With Crossrealm Chaos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

#91 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:05 PM

Go to Level 1's entrance and head down and left (through the trees) until you reach the Temple of Time. That's where you need to go.

#92 Pol's Voice

Pol's Voice

Adept

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:52 PM

Much obliged.....time to take her down.

I really enjoyed this quest, but there were a handful of very counter-intuitive secrets/item locations....the white sword, the red candle, the blue ring, the lens, to name a few. It was no biggie because all of the aforementioned secrets are on this discussion thread somewhere. Other than that, good times and well done! I loved levels 6-8. Keep the quests coming!

#93 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:54 PM

Questions, I got stuck in a nasty bug. In level 8 in the room with the stairs from floor B1 to floor B2. I don't see myself anymore in this screen and I can not go on with the quest. Was looking in level 8 for the entrance to the hidden rooms. Can you fix this and help me out. Thanks in advance.

#94 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 02:55 PM

Well I just put uo some Pure Realm Screens in the Screenshot topic.

Also did you find the Gold Ring? It's rather hidden yet not so hidden.

And you have to fight like hell.

#95 boommaster

boommaster

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

I finally finished this quest. Had to start all over after getting stuck in level 8, but it a great quest and will most likely play it again sometime. I have already rated it 5 star but should be a 6. I never did find the gold ring but me and those red bombs can do a job when needed.

#96 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:14 PM

I got the gold ring, the battle is not as hard as it looks with 16 hearts and red potion.

All I need to figure out now is the exact mark of the lens, what's in that door being blocked by bushes/trees and how to beat Level 8....

Also, I found another entrance in the dark world being blocked by red blocks and I tried every item and got nothing. How do I enter there?

Edited by SoStaci, 24 January 2006 - 11:15 PM.

#97 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:47 AM

Nvm, figured out you need the master sword to open those 2 entrances, one with the final stage and the other a shop.

Now all I gotta do is complete the final stage, get 750 rupees to get the magic key and find that stinkin lens and blue ring (it would be nice if I found it so I can say I officially completed the quest).

#98 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:27 PM

@Han: Go download the latest update. It fixes all of Level 8's continue bugs.

@SoStaci: Both the blue ring and lens are mentioned in this topic. Blue Ring is in Level 3 and lens in Level 5.

EDIT The only items not in this quest are boots and the goddess spells.

Edited by Questions, 25 January 2006 - 12:28 PM.

#99 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:34 PM

Questions, I downloaded the last version but still have the same problem. I had to quitt yesterday when I was in level 8 and got stuck at that moment. Still stuck now. Maybe have to start over again. Like to finish this quest. It is a good one.

#100 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

• Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 03:29 PM

Questions, that was an entertaining quest. It took me 3 plays but I was able to beat the quest and get that stinking blue ring and lens. Having that lens is so important to beat this game, otherwise I'd be stuck for days.

First try:Got to level 6 with just the wooden sword and red ring
Second try:See 1st.
Third try:Once I found the White Sword in level 1, I figured it all out.

#101 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 01 February 2006 - 02:58 PM

Questions I started over the quest. Want to finish it and this is for me the only way. Will let you know how it is going now when I am at the same stage.

#102 Han

Han

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 03 February 2006 - 04:23 PM

Questions, I finished the quest. It was much easier this time because I knew where the most items were. Did not find the gold ring though I looked through all the areas for a special entrance. Did not find it. Still a very good quest. Ganons palace was not to hard. It took me in total 5 hours including some resting time during diner. Finished the complete quest now in about 4 hours. Looking forward for your next quest.

#103 zrookie

zrookie

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 04 February 2006 - 06:26 PM

this has been a fun quest. i've had fun playing it, and hav gotten sstuck in some places that others had first and found the answers to my ?'s from them. now i have a problem, and that is that i can't find the last swird upgrade to get to other areas.

please help
thanx

#104 Sacred Nym

Sacred Nym

Wizard

• Members

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

Down and left from Level 1.

#105 emillissauer

emillissauer

Initiate

• Members

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:56 PM

CAn someone help me find the lens in level 5. Which room is it in and how do i get it. I have never seen a quest where you need the lens more. Thanks?

Edit: Figured it out, missed the post that explained it. Sorry

Edited by emillissauer, 09 February 2006 - 01:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users