The Legend of Zelda Remix DX, Released

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#196 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:05 PM

I know you're right,, but things happens and I went way to fast into the boss room (am I a doomed head ? icon_confused2.gif )))
Well if this is the case.. keep updating your quest, is the only way I can play a little icon_lol.gif
Remember this... Doomed heads , is a club,, is no a condition!
icon_blink.gif --- icon_eek.gif --- icon_rolleyes.gif --- icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
QUOTE(Alex-Link @ Apr 10 2011, 10:33 PM) View Post

Well, I want to make my quest a good, error-free experience for players. This last update was to aid in the boss battle for level 3 mostly. Plus, we are entitled to updating aren't we? icon_razz.gif
Haha, thanks icon_smile.gif I like bio a lot and if you look at the shape of the temple and the word it makes sense a bit
Oops, well it's not that big of a deal I guess, it's very early on in the game...It's a bit of common sense though that if you find an arrow in that level, plus adding the enemies and the title of the level (and the shape even) should give a HUGE clue right away about the boss lol, so looking for that bow would have been the way to go before entering the boss room
I guess I could update this as well, but now I see my updates are "upsetting" people...*cough* Kenster *cough* lol, jk Kenster icon_razz.gif

#197 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

lol okay

#198 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(Alex-Link @ Apr 11 2011, 11:14 AM) View Post

lol okay

Hi Alex- I saw today,, you updated this already
will start another game and will enter the boss room , at first dingeon!!
Will go inn without the bow,, and hope this time can get out of there!
hope its work icon_blink.gif i

#199 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:35 AM

oh, well the update just adds help to boss battle 3, so don't try what you are going to do cause it's not gonna work lol...

#200 bgw_6

bgw_6

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:15 PM

Alex-Link, i just finished playing your quest.. nice job !! icon_thumbsup.gif icon_thumbsup.gif I liked especially how you added custom bosses and intros to regular bosses...it gave it a more Zelda feel to it
i didnt find the golden ring though, is there any way you could give me a hint as to where it might be?? icon_freak.gif

Edited by bgw_6, 05 February 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#201 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

hey there, thanks a bunch icon_biggrin.gif I sent you a pm on instructions on how to get the Golden Ring. Best of luck!

#202 bgw_6

bgw_6

• Members

Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

i was able to find it!! that was very clever and well-hidden :o

great quest Alex-link icon_biggrin.gif

#203 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:12 PM

thanks! glad u were able to find it icon_wink.gif

#204 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

arg. there are two posts on this?

uh. i think i did some things wrong as it seems like I ran out of keyes for lv5 and 7. and I guess i get a tressure to do away with those barrarer for the castle place? I have my red ring and not enough hearts for the magic sword.

maybe i need more boming or burning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users