Trouble At Ganonco

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#31 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:20 AM

Hi! I don't want kill this quest to fast,, so .... where's level 5?
any little help? (please give me the info in straight way,, like.. is at that location etc)

#32 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ May 23 2009, 09:56 AM) View Post

I forgot to mention that, Thanks schoochie.

There is no fire boomerang. You're supposed to do those parts swordless/itemless.

Then how do we kill the gohmas when we can't use arrows? I tried reflecting their fireballs at them but didn't notice any damage being done.

V: Level 5 is to the far right of the overworld, just above the middle. Use your red candle.

Edited by schoochie662, 23 May 2009 - 12:29 PM.

#33 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 01:41 PM

But, isn´t the red candle found in level 5 ? - I went to level 5 by hookshooting in SE corner of the overworld. Anyway, has anybody found the hammer ?

Edited by Lukaz, 23 May 2009 - 02:10 PM.

#34 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 23 2009, 02:41 PM) View Post

But, isn´t the red candle found in level 5 ? - I went to level 5 by hookshooting in SE corner of the overworld. Anyway, has anybody found the hammer ?

I forget where the red candle is found, but V had said that he had it already. Also, I had found the hammer but can't remember where now--sorry.

#35 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:34 PM

Well, I hope somebody can tell me where I can find the hammer, because I need it to kill the speedy darknuts in level 5, or....is there another way to beat them ??

#36 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ May 23 2009, 04:34 PM) View Post

Well, I hope somebody can tell me where I can find the hammer, because I need it to kill the speedy darknuts in level 5, or....is there another way to beat them ??

superbombs...

#37 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

@schoochie

The gohmas should be in the part where you can only use items. Hit the top blue bubble before going in the bottom left part.

@Lukaz, vravelo

Level 5 is the one you get to by using the hookshot. You get the red candle right away in that level, but the hammer is in level 8. Try finding slash and the magical sword if you don't have them becasue that will make the level easier. Or since you get the item right away, try coming back later to level 5

#38 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ May 23 2009, 06:44 PM) View Post

@schoochie

The gohmas should be in the part where you can only use items. Hit the top blue bubble before going in the bottom left part.

@Lukaz, vravelo

Level 5 is the one you get to by using the hookshot. You get the red candle right away in that level, but the hammer is in level 8. Try finding slash and the magical sword if you don't have them becasue that will make the level easier. Or since you get the item right away, try coming back later to level 5

Sorry for no put things in clear, I was a level 5 but had to come back and didn't remember the location
one of the tests require the fire boomerang, I've tried everything and nothing work
where is the "fire boomerang?? thanks every one for the help

#39 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

Vravelo,

Do you mean the place with the three tests? Because you need the magical boomerang for that one. Use it to hit one of the statues on the waterfall. To get there, go to to southeast orange part and head up into the mountains.

#40 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ May 23 2009, 08:24 PM) View Post

Vravelo,

Do you mean the place with the three tests? Because you need the magical boomerang for that one. Use it to hit one of the statues on the waterfall. To get there, go to to southeast orange part and head up into the mountains.

YUP!!! you're exactly right, only thing I don't have the magical boomerang
I got the wooden one and doesn't work --- !!WHERE IN " USA" IS THE MAGIC BOOMERANG???

#41 dcsyxx

dcsyxx

ガノン株式会社社長

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(dcsyxx @ May 21 2009, 07:31 AM) View Post

The second level is in an area between the wooden sword and the arrows. You need the wooden boomerang and the ladder to get there, and the magic boomerang is in there too.

The bait is optional, but you can't get it until much later anyways.

#42 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 04:00 AM

Thanks dcsyxx, have got the slash and magical sword and finally beaten level 5. The life is much easier now. Have even got the wand and is now trying to find the silver arrow.

Can´t find level 8. A little tips, please !

Edited by Lukaz, 24 May 2009 - 10:59 AM.

#43 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:19 AM

mmm...! this is weird, I have got the bait already, got the wooden boomerang,
but can't remember seeing any magical or fire boomerang
Any clear indication or straight direction to the point?

a guy asked me to get some bait for him since is to old to ge get it by itself
got the bait , but now can't find that old man -- think I'm walking on circles around here

Edited by vravelo, 24 May 2009 - 11:21 AM.

#44 Nashvillan

Nashvillan

Senior

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

Got the Lens... man this thing doesn't reveal anything!

I think it is a mistake to put a bomb upgrade behind a locked door. I don't think bomb upgrades are that important. You can pick up the key and then use it elsewhere.

Looks like Level 7 and 8 are the only two levels I haven't completed yet. I see Level 7 from previous posts, but don't know where or if I have already stumbled across 8 and just haven't completed it yet. I dunno. I don't have the hammer, but I do have silver arrows. I also do have superbombs. Do not have the mirror shield.

The fast darknuts are also vulnerable to the hookshot at point blank range... even in the front. Then you can walk past them and keep them stunned from behind while wailing away at them.

#45 joseph_kerr

joseph_kerr

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 01:00 PM

QUOTE(Nashvillan @ May 24 2009, 09:41 AM) View Post

Got the Lens... man this thing doesn't reveal anything!

I think it is a mistake to put a bomb upgrade behind a locked door. I don't think bomb upgrades are that important. You can pick up the key and then use it elsewhere.

Looks like Level 7 and 8 are the only two levels I haven't completed yet. I see Level 7 from previous posts, but don't know where or if I have already stumbled across 8 and just haven't completed it yet. I dunno. I don't have the hammer, but I do have silver arrows. I also do have superbombs. Do not have the mirror shield.

The fast darknuts are also vulnerable to the hookshot at point blank range... even in the front. Then you can walk past them and keep them stunned from behind while wailing away at them.

Nevermind, found the lens. Missed a key somewhere i guess so i didn't have the silver arrow.

And use the whistle to get to 8.

vravelo, there's a goriya statue to the left of where you start, use the boomerang on it. And the guy that wants the meat is in the town.

Edited by joseph_kerr, 24 May 2009 - 01:38 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users