• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

Where is boss door in Valve?

#32 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:05 AM

There's no boss door in valve. When you used the stairs to get over the other side, and you went north to get boss key, go back down, bomb the wall and keep going til a dead end with a zora and 2 ropes. Push one of the blocks at the right. This teleports you to the boss.

#33 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 06:42 AM

Where i can get potions?

Also where is red ring and magic sword?

#34 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:28 AM

As I recall, there are just 3 potion shops:
1. Somewhere upright, right from Level 2, cut a tall grass
2. Bottom left from Level 5, right from the south entrance of Lava Lands, bomb one of the cracks in the mountain wall
3. In Town Guriga (I think at the rich section)
The Letter is directly north (up) from Level 3, in the second-northest row of the map. Entrance is already open.

Red ring is in Lava Lands. You need the L7 boss item to walk on lava, go to the crack and bomb it.
Magic sword... Hm, it's in the most bottom right screen on the map (go there through the south area), you need to superbomb the striped block. If that's the master sword there, then I don't remember where's the magic sword. Then again, maybe the master sword isn't even in.

#35 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:51 AM

The room with water and stalfoses shooting swords confuses me in Yes and No.

#36 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:27 AM

You need to walk through the right wall in that room... or you need to walk through the right wall two screens earlier. That room will be useful mostly when you get the first dungeon item there.
There are lots of walk through and bombable walls in that crazy dungeon...

#37 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

Zorlaf, the Magic Sword is in the southern section of Town Guriga.You need the hammer to get into the section. You need to use a regular bomb at the house at the very right side of town. The Master sword is in Shady. You need to use a red bomb on the brick in the bottom right corner of the map. Make sure you use the red bomb on the ghost boss first in the Yes and No dungeon in order to get the boots. Otherwise you will be stuck like me unable to finish the game until CastChaos can post the update.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 29 March 2009 - 09:50 AM.

#38 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:21 AM

IPB Image

#39 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:22 AM

IPB Image
What to do in this room?

Sorry about doubleposting,that,s because flood.

Edited by Zorlaf, 29 March 2009 - 10:23 AM.

#40 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

Just as I thought. That room is useful only when you have flippers. You need be two rooms earlier and go through a right wall, this way will you get teleported into the lone room at the far right where you get the needed item.

#41 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

Wha to do in room with four same blocks near door?

I can buy super bombs in this quest?

Edited by Zorlaf, 29 March 2009 - 10:39 AM.

#42 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

You need to walk through the south wall. But first you need wand. Go outside and dive. Dive in Faller Wetlands, a bit away from Yes and No's entrance. The diving spot will be marked with red X if I remember well.

The only superbmb shop is top secret, you need to find it on your own and you are a great player if you can find it.

#43 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:30 AM

YUP! need the hammer and I was told to get it from this location "Amish "
Now , where's Amish at???
any advise?? thanks

#44 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:39 AM

Amish is Level 5. It's at the south, on Blueish Highlands. First go south near the Lava Lands til you can to the southest row, then go right til you see a stair. Go up, so that you are at Blueish Highlands. Keep going right til the entrance. There's Amish.

#45 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:24 PM

Thanks for the help in getting another red bomb. I finally finished the Yes and No dungeon. I'm now stuck in a warp in the Test of Intellect floor of the Test of Power dungeon. It's the room where there are 3 blocks and warp spaces all over the floor. I have the 2nd power glove but I couldn't move the 3 blocks. After stepping on a warp it sent me to what looks like an empty treasure room and when I go back up the ladder I end up stuck in the same warp tile over and over again. I even tried walking thru the walls of the empty room. Talk about getting dizzy! icon_confused2.gif And I thought the number room earlier was bad......... icon_lol.gif Oh well so much for having great intelligence. icon_redface.gif
I also realized that I haven't found nor remembered whether or not I seen a money bag. I need it to buy the better arrow.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users