Shadow Wars Episode II

• Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#16 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:39 AM

Are there 2 treasures in the Valve Dungeon? I got the compass,the boss and the treasure he left behind but I never found the map. You've made a great quest CastChaos. I'm really enjoying it.

#17 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:49 AM

ms_zelda_lady:
Valve has only one quest treasure, yes. Amish had 2 only because I suddenly forgot that I'm placing the quest treasures at the bosses, not in the dungeons, themselves. The ReadMe specifies which are the "more than one item" dungeons.
Thank you for the compliments. icon_biggrin.gif

#18 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:34 AM

icon_thumbsup.gif You're very welcome CastChaos. I've redownloaded the quest so I won't get stuck in Test Of Power. BTW I think I found 3 treasures in Amish. (2nd boomerang, hammer and cross) In order for me to keep track of things in quests I'm now writing things down. It's old age I guess icon_lol.gif
Just a few questions for now. I can see a red bomb in Shades Of Black but I think I need the flippers to get it so I guess I have to go back there later. Plus I haven't found a shop that sells red bombs and I was wondering if that's what I'm missing to get past those blue rocks in Havas Valley. And I also can't figure out why I'm walking thru the same 4 rooms in the Yes and No dungeon.
I'm getting kinda dizzy icon_wacky.gif
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#19 octorok

octorok

Lord of the Octoroks

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

CastChaos, I've never honestly played the first Shadow Wars, but this quest is totally rocking!! I'm loving it so far. I'm almost through level 1. I'm really digging these awesome classic quests. I just hope my classic minish quest can be as cool as this one!

#20 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

ms_zelda_lady:
Well, the 2nd boomerang is an extra item, not quest treasure. Most (or all) upgrades are just extras to help those whos find them.
Red bombs are limited. As far as I remember, you need them only at one or two places. And all of them are rare. Expect some comeback items besides these bombs. And yes, those require flippers.
The blue "blocks" in Havas Valley require mirror shield. It's only a shortcut there.
Yes and No is as chaotic as its name shows. The Manual quite explains its crazyness. Try walking through all walls. Most will take you back to the entrance, but some gives keys and item. There are some bombable walls, too.

Octorok:
Pleased for another pleased customer. Classic is evergreen. icon_thumbsup.gif

#21 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:05 PM

I got two keys.

I can,t find doors to these keys.

#22 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

Zorlaf:
Hm, I guess you speak of Level 7. You need to walk all the way to the middle, there is a walk through wall probably to the right. Kill all enemies in the room with many shooting statues and small ponds to get dungeon item.
If you speak of Level 6, the stairs to the other side of the dungeon is at the left part. You need to push a striped block in a room where are 6 striped blocks in the middle and some water on the right. Watch out, there are two of such rooms, at least.

#23 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:01 PM

BBBRRAAAAVVVOOOO!!!!!!!!!
this is the kinda quest I like,, downloaded and will start playing tonight ==BRAVO!!

#24 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

Thank you Vravelo, I knew that you would be really happy for another Classic. Such posts are the motivations for me to keep sprinkling sometimes a Classic quest here and there.

#25 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

I seem to be stuck in the Boss Room of the Yes and No dungeon. I've killed all the enemies except for a ghost who flies around the room and then stops. I have tried the Master Sword, bombs, red candle, wand, arrows and so far nothing is hurting him. All I seem to be doing is losing my life.
I haven't found the Mirror shield and I'm figuring that it's the treasure I'm finally going to get if I can figure out how to kill that ghost.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#26 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

ms_zelda_lady:
Hm... you need a superbomb to kill that... and no, the mirror shield is one dungeon away yet.
In fact, in the next update, I will change it to a normal ghost. But I won't update this soon, especially that I just submitted the file into the database, with a new, Star Wars type story article.

#27 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:43 PM

Oh well then I'm screwed then as I used the superbomb from Shades Of Black Dungeon to get the Master Sword in Shady. Is there a superbomb in the Yes and No dungeon? I went into a warp a few rooms before the Boss room but I never figured out what to do in there so I just kept going towards the Boss room. Is there a bomb shop where I could buy one?

#28 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:48 PM

There's also a superbomb in Jawbreak, at the eastern part. You'd need the item from Yes and No's boss, but you probably have enough hearts to get the superbomb without it. I'm sure there are more superbombs hidden in the previous dungeons. There IS a mega secret superbomb shop, but you really need the Yes and No boss item for that.

#29 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

I'll go back and try to get the superbomb from Jawbreak. I don't remember if I already got it but I'll check it out. If not I'll wait for the update. This quest is way too good to not finish it. icon_thumbsup.gif

#30 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:41 PM

AWESOME!!!!!!
Nice quest!! thanks CC I was sleeping til now you came up with this super quest!
Ejoy peoples,, enjoy!! thanks CC keep that good work!!!! icon_lol.gif icon_thumbsup.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users