• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 04:43 PM

QUOTE(Happyman @ Feb 24 2005, 06:18 AM)
Do keep in mind in HD at least a lot of the puzzles were taken straight from Revenge 2.

That is very true.

On a similar issue, I think a puzzle quest would be awesome. Nothing but puzzles though out the whole quest.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#17 tomduo

tomduo

Initiate

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:30 PM

Yeah, but that would take ALOT of planning. I could see Nintendo releasing a DS Zelda puzzle game, esp. one where you command a link ala four swords and battle against others through the dungeons online.

#18 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 24 February 2005 - 06:35 PM

tomduo:

I'm not sure whether you noticed or not, but Prince was talking about ZC quests, rather than official Zelda games. As for Nintendo-made Zelda, it seems the series doesn't have a long history of 3rd party licensing... whereas Mario has been whored out to anything and everything from tennis to kart racing to board games.

Hmm... block puzzles...

I think I've got some fun ones in store for DoR. icon_biggrin.gif Specifically, I have yet to use arrow blocks at all, and most of my push blocks use the "push 4-way inf" flag. It's an interesting challenge to make puzzles that way.

#19 SwordOfSeals

SwordOfSeals

Peace now, food later

• Members

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:15 AM

None of those seemed to hard, but they were good. One puzzle as in dungeon layout was that somewhat poorly made OoT quest. I never did manage a navigation through the Shadow Temple, and it remains that way to this date. Oh well.

#20 tomduo

tomduo

Initiate

• Members

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:03 AM

QUOTE(Radien @ Feb 24 2005, 03:35 PM)
I'm not sure whether you noticed or not, but Prince was talking about ZC quests, rather than official Zelda games.  As for Nintendo-made Zelda, it seems the series doesn't have a long history of 3rd party licensing... whereas Mario has been whored out to anything and everything from tennis to kart racing to board games.

Oh, I know, I was just talking in general.

#21 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 26 February 2005 - 05:56 PM

Hey! I thought of a really cool idea for a push block puzzle! icon_superevil.gif No one will ever solve it, icon_superevil.gif No one, I say, unless you know the password, or have the lens of truth. (hint, hint)

Edited by beefster, 26 February 2005 - 05:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users