Photo

More Quest Input

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:32 PM

I didn't indignantly state that I hated it. It's just annoying. I do have 1.92b183, but I don't use it cuz it sucks. JK. I downloaded it cuz I wanted to play Isle of the Winds, but thought you needed the version it was made for. I never deleted it, though, so there you go.

#32 XMSB

XMSB

Furry Friends Furever

• Members

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:34 PM

So, that means you can actually deal with that 2.10 MIDI bug? Well, I do not tolerate it one bit! icon_aggravated.gif Oh, and I don't ever use my 1.92B1.82 system either, but either way, how many dungeons are you going to put in your quest? icon_wink.gif

#33 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 19 November 2006 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE(Pokegamer1989 @ Nov 19 2006, 12:34 PM) View Post

how many dungeons are you going to put in your quest? icon_wink.gif

At least nine. I'm also trying an option where Link fights Ganon twice: once in the present, and once before Legacy Of A Hero starts. The hard part is that, after you kill Ganon once and get the Triforce, you can't fight him again. I may just create a custom boss version of Ganon, but we'll see. You know what, I don't care anymore. The name of the second quest is The Legend Of Zelda: Apocalypse Of Hyrule. I won't tell you why it would spoil Legacy Of A Hero's ending, but I don't feel like concealing it anymore.

#34 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:52 PM

Then I guess you are using a custom boss for Ganon then?

#35 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE(Revfan9 @ Nov 19 2006, 02:52 PM) View Post

Then I guess you are using a custom boss for Ganon then?

Maybe, maybe not. I may just leave it at one Ganon battle and edit the storyline a little bit. I wouldn't know how to make a good custom boss Ganon, anyway. Custom bosses usually take some kind of strategy to defeat (ie on Hero Of Dreams, the first boss, which was custom, you had to hit four crystals with the boomerang and then step on the switch to drown the boss with a stream of water, all the while dodging spikes and enemies), and I just can't think of strategy like that with Ganon, so I may just use one Ganon battle.

Edited by The Satellite, 20 November 2006 - 03:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users