Photo

The legend of Zelda the pastwritten story.

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 15 June 2006 - 10:13 PM

What can I say? There arn't many things that I consider good. Perhaps my standards are too high. Meh. I'll try again:

[Huge overly complicated plot of DOOM!]

And now seriously...

Over 200 million years ago, Dinosaurs walked the earth. In circa 65000000 B.C., a meteor fell to earth and started the first Ice Age. The Dinosaurs were wiped out and replaced with beasts that dwelled in the snow. The ice melted, and humans evolved.

65 million years later, the sky palace of Ragranok was built in the stratosphere above the Gulf of Mexico. Dr. Calouhan, the leading expert in interplanetary physics, who had invented the anti-gravitational devices that kept the Sky Palace of Ragranok afloat, was in the north laboratory showing his nephew, Link, a young boy at the age of 14 who lived in a penthouse with his parents in Detroit, Michigan, their latest experiment.

"See this here Link? If all goes well, it will peirce the very fabric of space and time!" exclaimed Dr. Calouhan. Link replied "Yeah, good luck with that. you would need much more powerful of a gravitational feild that this to crack the 4th dimension! And are you sure the anti-gravitational devices holding the Ragranok afloat have enough hypercharge to remain stable in absolute zero temperatures?". "Don't worry Link! We've ran hundreds of tests. This is the only spot where the earth's hypercharge is powerful enough to sustain the rift. We'll also have protective forcefeilds around us to sustain our molecular bonds. If you would feel more comftorable, we could easily strengthen yours." said Dr.Calohaun. "Please!" Link exclaimed.

And so the machine was fired up, and the forcefeilds were activated. There was a strange whirring sound, and everything on the Ragranok flashed in rainbow colors. A beautiful hole in the sky opened, showing what the stars in the sky had looked like 65 million years ago. Then something when horribly wrong. The room containing the machine was not sent back in time with the rest of the Ragranok! Worst of all, the meteorite that started the first Ice age was blocked by the rest of the Ragranok! The meteorite was blocked, and the dinosaurs never went extinct, and humans never evolved. The extreme amount of hypercharge present plus the hold the machine had over the 4th dimension protected the room from being affected by this massive change in the past, but the room containing the machine fell to the earth. The machine's reactor core split into 8 peices and flew everywhere across the planet, and everyone on the Ragranok was killed besides Link, as his sheild was stronger.

And there Link stood, in his red shirt, his green baseball cap, and his blue jeans, staring out at the world. Every last electronic and mechanical device on the Ragranok was broken beyond repair. Dinosaurs still ruled the world. There was no intellegient life. The past had been rewritten, and Link was the last human on earth.

Sucks, I know. Not my best plot by far, and I only came up with it in a few minutes, but it's a start.

#32 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:54 AM

Well, Revfan, that seemed... ahem, interesting. Although, do people here have to use the word "died"? Why can't people say "destroyed" instead? That's the common word used in E-rated games these days, with "died" and "killed" being in the higher-rated ones, like T- and M-rated games.

But back to your story idea... Interesting idea of how there's a floting lab above the world, but remember, this is the Zelda world, not the real world, so you should change America to Hyrule. In Zelda games, there is no America. (Although a change of worlds would be nice.)

#33 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 16 June 2006 - 10:58 AM

Basically, that idea would make for a zelda title in the prehistoric era, which I don't belive anyone has done that before. I also don't belive that there has ever been a quest where the Link came from america that was a true "Zelda" title. In the quest, every time Link picks up a triforce peice (a peice of the strange machine that did this), there would be a cutscene in which it shows how Ganon used the strange machine to destroy a land called Hyrule and wipe it from history, which is why we people in the real-world think Hyrule never existed, and that the name of the machine is the Triforce of Power. In the end, Link would re-activate the Triforce of Power and use it to bring history back to normal, then go back in time in Hyrule, clear Level 9 (whatever Ganon's hideout is suppossed to be), and become the "Hero of Power". He stays in Hyrule and becomes one of the Hylian Knights, and you know the rest of the story from there...

Again, crappy I know, but it's a start.

#34 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:07 AM

Oooh... Mysterious. But still, how would Link survive with all the dinos? Wouldn't one eat him?

#35 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:17 PM

Uhh... He made a spear to kill them with? *gets shot* and he later makes a sword out of metal from the Ragranok that had strange powers over the machine and it had the power to kill Ganon. This sword came to be known in Hyrule as "The Master Sword".

#36 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 16 June 2006 - 07:42 PM

Why do you keep putting "*gets shot*" in your posts? I don't think it's funny. It's a bit stupid if you ask me.

Oh yeah, I was just joking about the fighting off dinos part. That can wait until someone uses your story.

#37 Revfan9

Revfan9

Hero of Time

• Banned

Posted 16 June 2006 - 08:53 PM

Putting a "*gets shot*" is my signature way of saying "T think was I just said is stupid."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users