• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

Recently, as of like, several minutes ago, I was reminded of my Let's Plays. Kinda got a bit of nostalgia, but not much since the only quests I featured were from Joelmacool's DayDay series lol. Anyway, in all seriousness, here was my longest and last video:

Forgive my bad commentary and zc skills, that was the result of having to play this several times due to recording issues and being drunk.

Now here's the question, did you watch me do those Let's Plays? Are you interested in me doing them again? Should I focus on demos or quests? How could I improve? Basically, speak your mind out, I'll be willing to hear anyone's input at this point since I'm torn. Note, these won't be a daily/weekly thing as I have other daily/weekly matters to attend to first before doing possible recordings. Also I wanna try and not drink, but this may result in me being more nervous and would reveal more of my speech impediment. I hope yous don't mind that if I do Let's Plays again...

Anyway, thanks for reading and I look forward to some opinions!

Edited by Shane, 03 September 2014 - 12:53 PM.

• Eddy and Lem like this

#2 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:03 PM

I've watched all of your Let's Plays and I would say that it would be really nice to continue. Honestly I found you to be pretty entertaining and the commentary on the DayDay series was pretty funny (especially DayDay 3)

As for demos and quests, I would probably say do both, bigger variety is always better in my opinion. As for not making this a daily/weekly thing, take as much time as you like, I'm not going to be rushing you saying "GET ANOTHER VIDEO UP" "MOAR VIDEOZZZZ" PLZ MORE VIDEOS" etc. I'm not that kind of person.

tl;dr

I would say to continue doing Let's Plays.

• Shane likes this

#3 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:57 PM

Sure, why not? I didn't really watch them before, but if you record more I might take a look. Funny how when I read you on the forum, you don't have an Australian accent. ;) I think accents other than my own are awesome.  Also, I never noticed any speech impediment, and I doubt anyone would consider it a problem if they did. Personally, I'd like to see less joke quests, but that could just be me. The bottom line is ... if you enjoy it, why not continue?

• DCEnygma and Shane like this

#4 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:00 PM

I really think you should continue making and uploading videos to YouTube. I've watched some if not most of your videos and I've got to say that I really enjoy watching them. You're entertaining and you keep me interested. I think you should focus on both demos and quests for variety. :)

• Shane likes this

#5 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:08 PM

Yes. You have to keep on doing LPs. Even though I didn't watch much, I still want you to do more! :)

• Shane likes this

#6 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

I guess that's four approvals. I never realized I was entertaining, if I genuinely entertained people, then I had accomplished what I wanted to do when I attempted Let's Playing last time. I'll probably do demos more, but the occasional quest. I have a short attention span on games nowadays... so you can probably now see why. I might end up doing more quests than demos though, nothing is set to stone. As for doing what I feel is right, I kinda can't make that decision; I'm completely torn, haha. I enjoyed it, but there was something... or rather someone (not from PureZC, or at least I hope he or she wasn't) that kinda wanted me to stop in the first place. Now that I can disable the comments section, so that solves my main problem.

• Eddy likes this

#7 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Make more I'll bye you cookies..... Muhahaha
  • Shane likes this

#8 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:10 PM

Oh no, blackmail!  :gonk:

• Eddy and Parsnip like this

#9 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

Do whatever you like! I can't really judge wether you are entertaining, I haven't watched any of your videos yet, but that's just because they were joke quests. But I'm sure you are :)

• Shane likes this

#10 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

Duh, you should keep doing LPs. :P Your accent is amazing and you're pretty funny

-Strike
  • Shane and coolgamer012345 like this

#11 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:38 AM

Alright, looks like the decision is clear. Time to make a list of things to record.

• Eddy, David and ZeldaPlayer like this

#12 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:50 AM

Alright, looks like the decision is clear. Time to make a list of things to record.

Yay! Looking forward to your videos! :D

• Shane likes this

#13 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:55 AM

Yes! Looking forward to it!  :D

• Shane likes this

#14 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 05 September 2014 - 01:18 PM

Great to see you're going to resume Let's Plays! I can't wait to start watching these :D

• Shane likes this

#15 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

Do Temples of Turmoil Shane! I'd love to see you cover it! Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users