Photo

Screenshot of the Month 23

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Poll: Pick your favorite screenshot. (63 member(s) have cast votes)

Pick your favorite screenshot.

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 fatdude

fatdude

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 03:06 PM

WTF!!!!After voting Radien.....I`ve noticed that more said they voted X8 then the actual votes he got!!!!!

#17 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 03:08 PM

I've posted but forgotten to vote before. Probably happened to someone here. icon_wink.gif

#18 DoppleGanger

DoppleGanger

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 05:02 PM

X8's and Radien's were really close. But I pick X8's because Chuck Block looks like a thwomp. You can't go wrong with thwomps! And Chuck Block is a pretty cool boss. I would know. I blew his tongue off...

#19 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:51 PM

thwomps are cool, but the lava, dragon, and fire made me pick Raiden.

#20 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 10:04 PM

QUOTE(Comix @ Jun 26 2005, 11:28 AM)
I would vote for Radien, but that screenie has been used a lot in the SSOTW so :\

icon_odd.gif Uh... what?...

That screenshot only appeared in SOTW 90. That was also the first time I'd shown the lava, dragon, and fire tiles publicly. If you feel like you saw a lot of it, it was because you checked the same thread a number of times, or else you looked at other, later screenshots in the thread intended for beta tester feedback. icon_shrug.gif

QUOTE(Happyman @ Jun 27 2005, 12:08 PM)
I've posted but forgotten to vote before. Probably happened to someone here. icon_wink.gif

That also means that, at the time, every person who voted for X8 posted as well. It seems he has talkative fans. icon_wink.gif

Thanks to everyone who voted, and congrats to the other three entries. icon_smile.gif

The dragon is almost ready for testing, but I doubt I'll use the fire dungeon for demo #3. It's too late-game. But I'll try to get out demo #3 later this year, and the tileset later this summer. icon_thumbsup.gif

P.S. - Please note, my name is Radien, not Raiden. icon_wink.gif

#21 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 27 June 2005 - 10:09 PM

sorry Radien, good job on winning (pretty much) and I can't wait till demo 3 and the tileset! icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

#22 Jonathan

Jonathan

Wizard

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:22 AM

P.S. - Please note, my name is Radien, not Raiden

>.> Radien has the same problem with people mispelling his name as i do from the looks of it
icon_whap.gif smack around some people alittle

and i voted Radien when this poll just opend just forgot to post icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jonathan, 28 June 2005 - 02:23 AM.

#23 Phosphorescent Image

Phosphorescent Image

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:31 AM

I dont know if im supposed to vote or not cause im in the competition, but Radien's pic is so good, that I've got to vote for it. Not that it matters now. =P He's more than double ahead!

#24 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:40 AM

Wow. I am last!!! icon_razz.gif Well, it is no biggie, this is my first SotM, and I knew that I would go up against the best. I would have voted for Radien's shot this month, if I didn't enter. His shot is very well done.

#25 Papa

Papa

Disruptive and obnoxious member since 2005

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 06:06 AM

They all kick @$$, but thi time, I'm gonna go with P_Image. Man, as soon as I saw it, I thought, FF Mystic Quest?? {Oh, and thats a GOOD thing!!}. ~adomlee~

#26 Johan

Johan

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:54 AM

Phosphorescent_Image icon_thumbsup.gif

It gets my vote. Others don't look so great, but usually custom boss screens don't. icon_shrug.gif

#27 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:22 AM

I voted for Radien. It blows... blows my mind that is. icon_razz.gif

#28 octorok

octorok

Lord of the Octoroks

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 05:44 PM

Yeah each screen has its own unique quality but Radien gets my vote.

Polygon, your boss fight looks awesome, and the heart levels are awesome too.

Radien wins once again! Maybe everybody who submits a screenshot should animate it? I dunno, but that boss battle looks completely radical badical!

Shoelace, the screen was neat but kinda boring. Your mini map was the coolest looking though.

Phosphorescent, It's cool, but I don't know what the hype is about?

#29 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:20 PM

Radien's looks uber cool, but (no offense) its not too original... a lot of real Zelda games have some form of dragon... Geeok, Trinex (not really a dragon, but this reminds me if it), Volvegia... Okay maybe not, but it doesn't feel original...

I voted for PolygonX8's... It is byfar the most original shot there... Als, I played his SDR demo... Its a fun boss!

P_Images was really good too, and so was shoelaces. I liked Shoe's floating clouds shaodows, but it is still kinda plain Thats why I didn't vote for it in SotW 91...

Good job... I know I'll be here someday...

#30 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 02 July 2005 - 12:47 PM

Radien wins SotM 23 and advances to Screenshot of the Year: Wisdom Bracket. Congratulations!!!

*Note* There are 4 more SotW and one more SotM which will deiced who takes the last spot in SotY. So if you want to be in SotY you have to win the last SotM!

SotW will start tomorrow if I get one more entry.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users