• Please log in to reply
1310 replies to this topic

#1291 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE(Eskimojoe @ Jan 14 2013, 03:27 AM) View Post

I would like to start out by saying great quest CastChaos! Just started on this quest today. I have finished lvl1 and so have the Boomerang, lantern, Bombs, Hookshot, Bottle, and Bait. I am currently in the screen left of the potion shop in north eastern Hyrule Field. I survived the four red darknut ambush. Am I anywhere near where I need to be to get slash? Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help given.

Maybe you find your answer here : Click me

#1292 Eskimojoe

Eskimojoe

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hey Judasrising thanks but still have yet to find it. I am on part 8 of the video. Could you hint at what part it shows him getting slash in? Please and thank you.

Edit: Finally found what I was looking for. Thanks again Judasrising.

Edited by Eskimojoe, 14 January 2013 - 09:52 PM.

#1293 Eskimojoe

Eskimojoe

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Just a question. Can anyone tell me if the boss key door in a death mountain cave be opened now or do I have to wait til the IW?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Edit: Could anyone point me in the direction of the Goron child? Please and thanks.
I have finished the three LW levels. I have 13 1/4 hearts and 7 magic containers. I also have 32 max bombs, the Lens, the second shield and sword, as well as the blue tunic.
I also found an event in the forest following an ambush. Is there a similar one on death mountain? Again thanks in advance for any and all help.

Edited by Eskimojoe, 17 January 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#1294 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

The Goron child is around the middle of the mountain, close to where you continue in that overworld, just one elevation norther (around where the grassy features are, with lots of ropes (snakes).
There are about 2 ambushes on Mt.Death northeast, southeast), but actual sidequest for darknuts is only in the Lost Woods.

If you leave the Light World, you can never come back!

A wholehearted congrats for finding the magic shield and blue tunic on their secret spots!

#1295 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

Assuming you never fixed that exploit, you CAN hookshot back near Beamos Barracks...

#1296 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE(Eppy @ Jan 20 2013, 04:13 AM) View Post

Assuming you never fixed that exploit, you CAN hookshot back near Beamos Barracks...

Wait is this another way to get back to the light world? I'm not sure I fully understand what you're describing. Did you find it during your massive LP of BoaB?

#1297 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(Eppy @ Jan 20 2013, 10:13 AM) View Post

If I recall, I replaced those boxes with unhookshootable ones. Some glitches probably still remain, but there's no gameplay or story use of going back, so it's maximum for the fun of glitching. Not like there was any items or scenes that you could get only this way.

#1298 Adrian

Adrian

Ver

• Members

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:39 PM

CastChaos.In the death mountain caves.All the doors are shut.I'm using 2.50.1

#1299 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 21 June 2015 - 02:41 PM

CastChaos.In the death mountain caves.All the doors are shut.I'm using 2.50.1

This is a 2.10 quest. You'll likely find more issues when you use the wrong version.

#1300 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

2.50.1 shouldn't produce game stopping bugs...

Do you have the Sapphire of the Zoras? When you beat Source of the Flow and go back to the Zora king and the "main collectible being held up" scene plays AND you regain control of the main character, then should the doors open in there. You also can re-trigger that scene by stepping next to the Zora king again, maybe that helps.

#1301 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 11 January 2016 - 02:26 PM

I am replaying this game and am reminded of what a spectacular game it is! One of the very best!

I am about to enter level 9 but want to finish some things. There is a chest in Myra's dreams that her father locked. How do I open that chest? Or maybe the question is, where is her father?

Edited by Mister Snooze, 11 January 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#1302 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

She looks like Vanice?

• Members

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:37 PM

I remember I could never open that chest any way, and Myra's father was killed surely on story. 

CastChaos doesn't seem to want to visit at PureZC now...

Edited by Stray Sheep, 11 January 2016 - 07:38 PM.

#1303 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:40 PM

I remember I could never open that chest any way, and Myra's father was killed surely on story. 

CastChaos doesn't seem to want to visit at PureZC now...

Funny, they were just on 3 hours ago :P

#1304 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

She looks like Vanice?

• Members

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:32 PM

I wasn't correct, I know he visits at PureZC sometimes even now but don't see his any post recently.

So I guess now he doesn't seem to want to post.

Edited by Stray Sheep, 11 January 2016 - 08:32 PM.

#1305 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:36 PM

It is OK, he is busy making us a new game, yay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users