le mum is rich in content

• Shane and coolgamer012345 like this

#107 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 03 August 2021 - 12:47 AM

The Ocean itself is my bank.

I can withdraw as much old money from sunken ships i want.

There's only one way you'll ever know for sure whether I'm rich or not and whether I hire my own type B designers.  You've made a type B masterpiece and I get in touch with you.  I offer you thousands of dollars to make another type B masterpiece.  At this point you're still not sure whether I'm for real or not since I could be pulling a prank and no one else does this.  You play along with it and start making the game.  As you're making the game, lots of money rolls into your bank account.  Now you know for sure.

Don't have a type B masterpiece?  Well, you'll just have to keep guessing and wondering.  I'll leave my status as a mystery for people to guess.

But what you do know for sure is that there are type A rich masters out there.  On this thread here, TheManHinself, Coolgamer, Arthus and Russ (to a limited extent) have all claimed to be rich.  If they are a real fan of your game then its highly likely they'll spend.  The rich have deep pockets and they don't mind taking care of you whilst you spend your precious time making their dream game which should hopefully be very close to your dream game.  $28,000 should be absolutely no problem for a rich person - they shouldn't even feel any pain.  So enough talk - take action.  Go ask them.  Even if only one deal is made then this thread would have been worth it.

• Rambly, Mitchfork, Professor Bedwetter and 3 others like this

#108 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 09:52 AM

Enough talk people.  Talk is cheap, talk is meaningless, talk is nothing.  Stop talking and start dealing.  With no steam and heaps of copyright issues, the future of ZC depends on it.

If you want a Lite Mode of my posts you have to pay for it. You cannot demand that I produce additional labor on my posts for free, I simply will NOT do it.
  • Rambly, Shane, Hari and 2 others like this

#109 Rambly

Rambly

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 03 August 2021 - 10:43 AM

xRjcpbB.png

• Hergiswi, Anthus, Taco Chopper and 6 others like this

#110 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 03 August 2021 - 02:18 PM

I am still waiting to see a cheque appear in my DMs, James. If I see nothing appear by Friday, I will be forced to make James' Troll Quest.

• Anthus, Shane and coolgamer012345 like this

#111 Valerie

Valerie

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 03:02 PM

The Ocean itself is my bank.
I can withdraw as much old money from sunken ships i want.

Who sunk the ships? Did you sink the ships?
  • SkyLizardGirl likes this

#112 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 03 August 2021 - 03:02 PM

I am coming clean, I am actually a rich person. Why do you think a program dedicated to a Type B game (Zelda 1) has a Type A audience? It's because I've been paying people to make quests that suit my tastes and desires. It's true. And the real reason why James24 is not endorsing or investing in the Z-Zone Type B contest is because I paid him not to in order to preserve a Type A audience in accordance to my tastes and desires. James24 can only disprove this claim (which to remind you, is true) by giving the owner of Z-Zone, coolgamer012345, the money to give people the incentive to make Type B quests. I've asked coolgamer for the recommended amount and two thousand USD is what I got. So James, were you paid to not give out money by your rich master (me) or were you not? The people will never know now. Talk is cheap, show with money that you were not bought out by me.

• Russ, Joelmacool, coolgamer012345 and 2 others like this

#113 Cake

Cake

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 03:19 PM

It's with a sad face that I must announce, I'm not a nintendo kid, or a sega kid, in fact I was both, ever since my birth I was rich and able to buy all the consoles, naturally everyone wanted to be my friend for my money, I always rejected them not noticing it would turn me into the monster that I am.
I wish I could take it back.
I wish I could work at a mcdonalds.
I wish I could be poor.
I wish I could relate to all the people who aren't as rich and beautiful.
It's lonely to be the 1%
  • Shane, Joelmacool and coolgamer012345 like this

#114 Valerie

Valerie

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 04:00 PM

I'm kinda afraid to be rich.... I'm afraid it would corrupt me....

#115 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 03 August 2021 - 04:32 PM

ulxYvy1.png

• Anthus, Mitsukara, Mitchfork and 8 others like this

#116 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 04:38 PM

i got the bucks babey

• Shane likes this

#117 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 04:53 PM

If you want a Lite Mode of my posts you have to pay for it. You cannot demand that I produce additional labor on my posts for free, I simply will NOT do it.

This is ridiculous. Your own mother paid the hospital for the chance to do additional labour because she understood the VALUE of paying for a Type B experience. Stay classy PureZC, or should I say PureSU if all the Marxists whining up this thread are anything to go by.

Edited by P-Tux7, 03 August 2021 - 04:54 PM.

• Shane likes this

#118 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 03 August 2021 - 05:22 PM

giphy.gif?cid=790b761187fcb913424f02db3a

• Anthus, Mitchfork, Russ and 3 others like this

#119 Hari

Hari

Snivy Gang

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 03 August 2021 - 06:10 PM

slg you didn't answer my question

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#120 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 03 August 2021 - 08:48 PM

y5GmWWD.png

My favorite part of this is that Isle of Rebirth has had people unironically claim it's both Type A or Type B depending on what's convenient to the argument at the time.

*puts goggles on*

yup, its cum time

Based and coomerpilled.

• Anthus and Deedee like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users